đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Musicland Snippet Leaked!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Musicland coming in full today? They must have their 100 followers by now.

They said they'll leak 'something' when they got 100, and it happened to be the Akon version :P Hopefully they'll leak something bigger and better soon (possibly Musicland is being saved up for christmas)

display name

Hopefully on Christmas, it'll be the Musicland extended play.

Maybe I'm too optimistic, but you can't deny that'd be great.

I love they leaked the high quality of just dance demo with the extended ending... her vocals are amazing, they should have left that part there :littlemonster64:

They didn't leak that. I recorded it off the radio back in 2009 and posted it on the old Lady Gaga forums. I took several recording online as well from from a bunch of radio stations known to play this version to get a good quality version. Maybe theres is an original file though. I hope so even though mine (after several months and attempts) is pretty good it would be great to have a non ripped version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UV1VK0t51c&list=UU9M__F6piCAgxhwEz5cs_Gg&index=9&feature=plcp

Heres the posting I put up although I posted it on the forums a month or two earlier.

Let's hope they leak the full Musicland. I'm not here for another organized group of wannabe snobs showing what they have and teasing with snippets.

#MalibuGaga

^I'd be really happy with Then You'd love me full that isn't butchered. iLeaks butchered it before sending it out so bad especially the end of the bridge to the end of the song. You can hear where they cut it and everything. A better official version exists.

They didn't leak that. I recorded it off the radio back in 2009 and posted it on the old Lady Gaga forums. I took several recording online as well from from a bunch of radio stations known to play this version to get a good quality version. Maybe theres is an original file though. I hope so even though mine (after several months and attempts) is pretty good it would be great to have a non ripped version.

http://www.youtube.c...=9&feature=plcp

Heres the posting I put up although I posted it on the forums a month or two earlier.

This was once available on one of her official sites as a free download. I remember filling in my details in 2009 & getting a free Just Dance download which ended up being without Colby.

Deleted it because I hate Just Dance. Kind of weird that people didn't had it, as it was handed out for free on one of her official sites. (I think it was the Australian one...) :sick: :redface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UV1VK0t51c&list=UU9M__F6piCAgxhwEz5cs_Gg&index=9&feature=plcp

i know i just said that it is nice to have a MUCH BETTER QUALITY of it,... the one out there was just terrible quality at the ending

spookytanooki

This was once available on one of her official sites as a free download. I remember filling in my details in 2009 & getting a free Just Dance download which ended up being without Colby.

Deleted it because I hate Just Dance. Kind of weird that people didn't had it, as it was handed out for free on one of her official sites. (I think it was the Australian one...) :sick::redface:

I downloaded it on Limewire. It is on my old iPod, but it doesn't work :( Although, If I could get my old computer to work somehow, then I would have it.

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*

Archived