Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

SharGaga

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! thank the lord. what happened wasnt she like flopping a few days ago?

no

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gerrard174

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! thank the lord. what happened wasnt she like flopping a few days ago?

it has been getting positive updates for past few days, in what planet you saw it flopping?

Pure Adrenaline

Tommorow we must pass the 100m....if not then Gaga is cursed

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

hun face it applause is dying out. Its stable but its also declining at the same time.

Go away

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Exactly. And the complete opposite is what makes her contemporaries' sales look good. Even though it's impossible to root for a post-album 2nd single, given that she herself already declared such, I honestly still see nothing wrong to go as far as the start of 2014. But that's just me. Once again with that dilemma. 

the 2nd single cannot be released too late.. never ...

The first 2 singles are always kinda "together" even in Teenage Dream ... California Gurls and TD were released prior to the album or TD was released a long with the album, and then Katy and Capitol still managed to make the other single eras long ...  I am here for Sex Dreams being released on 21th October, with the video around the same date as the Album release.. I think It will be a great strategy .. and About the 2nd single, she should post soon the Album Cover and the Track list and 10 days later announce the 2nd single name and date, then 5 days before the single post on her VEVO snippet It'd be a great buzz builder and I'm sure It will be able to debut on digital songs with more than 300k sales !

theyre not mediocre ... :sick:

yea sure especially for a Lead single... this is supposed to be your opinion or a fact ? 

Pure Adrenaline

it has been getting positive updates for past few days, in what planet you saw it flopping?

lol I totally forgot that it's the weekend....my body is not ready for the red streak that will follow with the start of the week  :nooo:

The first 2 singles are always kinda "together" even in Teenage Dream ... California Gurls and TD were released prior to the album or TD was released a long with the album, and then Katy and Capitol still managed to make the other single eras long ...  I am here for Sex Dreams being released on 21th October, with the video around the same date as the Album release.. I think It will be a great strategy .. and About the 2nd single, she should post soon the Album Cover and the Track list and 10 days later announce the 2nd single name and date, then 5 days before the single post on her VEVO snippet It'd be a great buzz builder and I'm sure It will be able to debut on digital songs with more than 300k sales !

That would be a great idea! I'm expecting higher first week sales than Applause because she's gained back fans+some of the GP! Close to 400K?

That would be a great idea! I'm expecting higher first week sales than Applause because she's gained back fans+some of the GP! Close to 400K?

well probably not... I'd be really happy with 300k tho 

And as crazy as It sounds It also depends at least a bit from the Title of the song...  I am sure Sex Dreams sounds way more Intriguing than Applause..  There are at least 10% of the GP that would check a song just because of this Interesting name (Sex Dreams)

excuse me no. I love applause but i'm outlining its state. It can last another month but its peaked.

It's still growing on radio and it's stabilized in the 5-7 range on iTunes. And if I'm not mistaken it has outlasted BTW in the top 10 or is close to it.

Pure Adrenaline

yea sure especially for a Lead single... this is supposed to be your opinion or a fact ? 

but wouldn't be cool if Applause remain stable afor the next few months and then die in the holiday freeze with selling around 3 m in the US and then 2nd single in the begging of 2014 just right time for the Grammy's.....imagine perofrmance of Sex Dreams at the Grammys :deadbanana: that's exactly what gaga should shoot, longevity>>>>>>>>>

Archived