💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Not you 2 not knowing the new twerking anthem :miley:

It's not Miley's song. It's Mike Will Made It 's song. I hope it does enter the top10 of the HOT100.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs

I really like It btw :} I'd be fine with it going top 10 on Hot 100 but not If It surpass Applause the next 3 weeks :} Then I don't care cuz we will have the 2nd single :party:

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applause is going to be Gaga's biggest radio hit ever. I can feel it. 

I'm glad about this but at the same time kinda disappointed that she'll have her biggest radio hit with a mediocre song

Dangerous Man

Ughh. At what time is the tracklisting going to be released?

I need some ARTPOP buzz.

and i cant wait to rub that thread ive created before to those people who didnt believe me. :coffee:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

If Applause become her biggest radio hit and if Sex Dreams will be 2nd single it will smash. I mean it is HAC friendly and has a GREAT backround from Applause.. plus if it has any collaboration Rythmic can be a very good format for it.

Dangerous Man

I have never seen her sing very well live. She cant dance either.

oh okay, i cant blame you tho. :fan:

Pure Adrenaline

do you really believe that Judas flopped because It was released quickly after BTW ?

Firstly If It was released on Monday, It could've even been a hit.. like a real hit with 2M sales...  But It just had an awful start + Interscope quickly moved On from It cuz It brought too bad press, still I believe that If It debuted in top 5 on Hot 100 (and It would've or even top 3 ) Radio would've given It a chance...  

And Applause is tragic compared to Born This Way so there is really no place for comparison between BTW Pre album and ARTPOP ...

ik I was just messing around lol  :derpga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Dangerous Man

^Yes definitely.

Another reason why i want a post-album release second single.

Could the CMA effect affect the second single if she releases it only two weeks before the album? :sick:

Yep. :(

But in the end it's just something we are gonna have to deal with tbh

That's why it really needs to be a smash. Applause has gotten everyone's attention. She is now set up to smash if she releases the right single.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

oh okay, i cant blame you tho. :fan:

I shouldn't bash her. She's ok She sounds good on her albums. and she's nice to look at. And album sales and singles charts really don't mean much; they're just numbers. So its really foolish to make it into a competition.

The fact that earlier this month we were worrying if Applause would reach 50 million AI and now we are wondering if it will be her biggest radio hit yet :legend:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Dangerous Man

^Did u just forget about Walking On Air?

I shouldn't bash her. She's ok She sounds good on her albums. and she's nice to look at. And album sales and singles charts really don't mean much; they're just numbers. So its really foolish to make it into a competition.

I agree. :hug:

Archived