💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

Reviewers, DJ's, my friends, etc. It's getting a lot of positive feedback, from what I can see.

cool now can ur friends make the song top 5 on BB .... jsut asking cuz not everyone has friend that is Gaga fan and will be harder for everyone to get that :flop:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IDK why everyone is freaking out, lol

I mean yeah it's messy but DWUW is a good single choice. Public reaction is positive.

It's nice to have a song of hers not debut really high and peak on it's first week. (BTW, Judas, TEOG, Applause) Radio deals do more harm in the long run. Radio will really eat this up (I hope) I want to see another Applause kinda growth + stability! :excited2:

Venus would have debuted high but I don't think it would've been such a safe single choice (judging from the lyrics)

I still can't understand the logic... DWUW is slaying only because of preorders. Venus will do the same, plus it was more anticipated. Interscope ruining Gaga one single at a time :lmao:

Except preorders would'nt have kept it at #1 for almost 2 days?

WOA was #1 for how long?

Ride With You

I am back :awkney:

Please at least SCRAP VENUS, why would they release venus right after DWUW If It's the 2nd single

this. they couldnt find a better way to destroy her chances for #1. and if venus is a future single.. omg will it also be ruined.

lauramonster

I can accept the decision of make it the 2nd single... just PLEASE don't ruin Venus chances releasing it on monday, it won't make any sense :cry:

I'm most annoyed how Venus is probably gonna be ruined as a future single. It's gonna sell loads because of preorder so it won't have that much steam if released as a single. Sure we haven't heard it but I bet it's a great song given the hype, and the upcoming massive uk promo performance.

Paper Gangsta

Did Britney announce anything today cuz Gaga did and according to Exhale logic Britney might have announced something too! :derpga:

second single i think. Its apparently Perfume

okay, i know practically no one is going to listen tho this due to extreme meltdown's, over what i agree was somewhat of a dumb, rushed move, BUT hopefully this will calm some nerves :sweat: :

i live in boston, and pretty much none of the people in my neighborhood/area/school/community listen to ANY type of pop. literally, none whatsoever. but last night on twitter, one of my friends tweeted about how they just bought lady gaga's new song because they think its a bop. five more people mentioned her (boys, girls, white/black/asian) about how they agreed and loved the song. i think people will be here for DWUW. r kelly will automatically attract curious listeners, so radio just needs to jump on the song and hopefully get the ball rolling in terms of getting the GP to like and buy this song.

am i annoyed that this was such a rushed decision? yeah but its literally so early to determine whether this song will flop or not.

k thanks for listening :sweat:

Yoü and I was liked too pretty much, but look at how that song did WW.

Country Certifications

Australia Gold

New Zealand Gold

United States 2× Platinum

Pure Adrenaline

It is literally the only thing that's making me not want to scream :smh:

It's too early for this :smh:

:cry: I want Venus to make me rub my dick in the durt tbh :cry:

Paper Gangsta

I really wanted something out of this world that would make such as impact as PF or BR for 2nd single and hoped Venus would be such a song. 

IDK why everyone is freaking out, lol

I mean yeah it's messy but DWUW is a good single choice. Public reaction is positive.

It's nice to have a song of hers not debut really high and peak on it's first week. (BTW, Judas, TEOG, Applause) Radio deals do more harm in the long run. Radio will really eat this up (I hope) I want to see another Applause kinda growth + stability! :excited2:

Venus would have debuted high but I don't think it would've been such a safe single choice (judging from the lyrics)

Except preorders would'nt have kept it at #1 for almost 2 days?

WOA was #1 for how long?

I think I've read somewhere in this thread that the preorder effect takes some time to go away. And given her huge preorders it would take longer. I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong though...

I'm about to leave too i'm so frustrated. I jsut lost the whole point of it all she jsut totally messed up I'm not even meltdowning It's just 'Meh' to me everything  :emma:

:emma:

Guys VENUS shouldn't be released seriously, she is releasing It only because she promised :X **** us just scrap It :ohno:

Pure Adrenaline

if they'll make it 2nd single at least they could put proper iTunes banners with like the single and album cover. could unflag the video on YT idk replace the Venus deal with one for DWUW but since it's like 2 days since the release of the song we won't even withness 6 hours radio deal :cryga:

Archived