đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

I come home to this mess :rip:

DWUW is a great song and all, and I think it'll have a ton of crossover appeal but if they made this decision just because of it topping iTunes...:smh: Venus is also going to shoot straight to #1 when it's released. I bet they'll change their minds again next week.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Cons:

1. Radio won't put both in power rotation or put one in power rotation and still give the other ~5 spins. 

2. People get confused.

3. People will only buy the song they like the most, and not both.

4. Promo is a bit harder.

Pros:

1. You can let the GP hear more of your music

2. You'll have 2 songs doing okay.

3. You'll boost album sales more than with 1 single.

Thanks! I think of the cons, only 3 isn't really an issue, but we'll see

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

What is OBAMA

So basically unconditionally and DWUW will have the same "start on you own" on the radio

The big difference is that radio sucks katy's dick and it takes gaga major efforts for them to play her music

This is giving me so many bad vibes like, she'll need a video ready for like the week after ARTPOP gets released

I dunno, this is a messy call imo, but then again its gaga we're talking about

She didn't learn much from her BTW pre album MESS

Did Britney announce anything today cuz Gaga did and according to Exhale logic Britney might have announced something too! :derpga:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Pure Adrenaline

bye I can't seriously my meltdown is coming back

I'm about to leave too i'm so frustrated. I jsut lost the whole point of it all she jsut totally messed up I'm not even meltdowning It's just 'Meh' to me everything  :emma:  :emma:  :emma:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I am back :awkney:

Please at least SCRAP VENUS, why would they release venus right after DWUW If It's the 2nd single  

don't say thatv  :fat:

It is literally the only thing that's making me not want to scream :smh:

It's too early for this :smh:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

I still can't understand the logic... DWUW is slaying only because of preorders. Venus will do the same, plus it was more anticipated. Interscope ruining Gaga one single at a time :lmao:

Not exactly. DWUW has turned a lot of heads, pre-orders aren't THAT strong. 

Haus.Of.Latex.

okay, i know practically no one is going to listen tho this due to extreme meltdown's, over what i agree was somewhat of a dumb, rushed move, BUT hopefully this will calm some nerves :sweat: :

i live in boston, and pretty much none of the people in my neighborhood/area/school/community listen to ANY type of pop. literally, none whatsoever. but last night on twitter, one of my friends tweeted about how they just bought lady gaga's new song because they think its a bop. five more people mentioned her (boys, girls, white/black/asian) about how they agreed and loved the song. i think people will be here for DWUW. r kelly will automatically attract curious listeners, so radio just needs to jump on the song and hopefully get the ball rolling in terms of getting the GP to like and buy this song.

am i annoyed that this was such a rushed decision? yeah but its literally so early to determine whether this song will flop or not.

k thanks for listening :sweat:

Not exactly. DWUW has turned a lot of heads, pre-orders aren't THAT strong.

Magoo predicts anywhere between 90-100 k preorders. They are THAT strong...

Paper Gangsta

can everyone please just calm down for a second?

I am very annoyed at what she has just done but have you guys ever wondered whether this was a planned move? i wouldn't be surprised if she's already filmed the MV (she plans to do one for every song). I only say this because when she had that interview in chicago on the night of DWUW debut, she kinda hesitated at the announcement and didn't correct the DJ when he said DWUW was her NEXT single. i dunno...just a theory lol. Interscope not as stupid as they look. i doubt she can make up the choreo for it in one week in time for x factor, it has to be planned

i guess i'm just delusional lol :P

Whats point of announcing fake 2nd single?

Archived