Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

KiSS 92.5 â€@kiss925toronto 2m

Oh yeah this is NEW music from GAGA ft R. KELLY #NOWPLAYING on KiSS 92.5!!! #BlakeAndWylde

at least it's playing already...

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

This forum is a mess. I'm just gonna stay in here where everyone is having logical thoughts. For once, this thread is more sane than the forum :lmao:

It's science, bitch

Am I the only one who is just like "eh" right now about all this? :flop:

I was so excited for 'Venus' because Gaga was passionate about it, way more than she was for Applause. This was the song that was going to "knock our dick in the dirt"

I'm over DWUW, especially the R.Kelly bit :fat: I'm hoping that Venus is awful so this is a good thing for her career.

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Vernier

Venus won't become popular at all because it's a promo single.

The pros and cons:

1. DWYW will probably do better on US radio than Venus would.

Cons:

1. Venus already has promo (muppets, video, performances, release date, hype) planned

2. Venus is going to be dancy, a genre which is universal and DWYW will be R&B, a local genre.

3. Gaga likes Venus better and will probably enjoy performing Venus more.

4. Gaga has to bring R. Kelly to promote DWYW properly, and I don't see that happening.

5. DWYW has missed chances of a radio deal (now it'll be payola) and the top 1 exposure has gone to waste.

6. Gaga has planned a Venus performance for X Factor UK. Now it'll probably be a messy performance of DWYW without R. Kelly.

7. DWYW will have a messy video because Gaga couldn't plan anything properly.

That sounds like pros and cons of Venus v DWYW. I meant the pros and cons of having two singles out at once. Most of your post is just telling me why Venus is a better choice than DWYW, which wasn't my question.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

The only thing bothering me is we were not prepared! :/

I was happy that DWUW would be a promo single and chart higher than KATY's Promo singles. Oh well!

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

The meltdown on gaga daily = some people are so .........  :sweat:

I just keep reading 'Gaga should leave Interscope', 'omg this era is ruined', 'they are destroying Gaga,etc.

DWUW is #1 in more than 60 countries, it got amazing reviews and the public is here for it. I understand Interscope. They chose TEOG when Judas was tanking and they did the right choice.

Nobody ever HEARD a single second of 'Venus' and you are all acting like it's the biggest smash of her career.

This fanbase..............

I'm over this. Whatever. The era's already ****ed at this point. 

Where can I sign up for KatyDaily :hor:

The pros and cons:

Cons:

1. Venus already has promo (muppets, video, performances, release date, hype) planned

2. Venus is going to be dancy, a genre which is universal and DWYW will be R&B, a local genre.

4. Gaga has to bring R. Kelly to promote DWYW properly, and I don't see that happening.

5. DWYW has missed chances of a radio deal (now it'll be payola) and the top 1 exposure has gone to waste.

6. Gaga has planned a Venus performance for X Factor UK. Now it'll probably be a messy performance of DWYW without R. Kelly.

:emo:

This song can easily be remixed to be more dancey to appeal to Europe if it's that big of a deal lol I feel like these meltdowns are ridiculous when not even 6 hours ago you all were saying how great the song is.

And ruin the quality of the whole song :lmao:

Pure Adrenaline

The pros and cons:

Cons:

omg just reading that made me feel really scary for her  :ohno: idk just how to handle this anymore I think that will take some time off from all this mess and come back when Gaga get her **** together

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Still restricted on Youtube, not sent to radio, plunging across different countries

:lmao:

the least Interscope could do is unblock it on YT so people can actually hear Lady Gaga's second lead single  :roll:

Archived