💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

At least DWUW Is AMAZING !!!

I would've been almost OK WITH THAT IF the ****ing VENUS was cancelled, WHY the heck would they release 2 promo singles right after the 2nd single SERIOUSLY SO STUPID :X:X   OK The song is slaying release It to radio etc.. but DON'T  RELEASE NEW SONG IN 5 DAYS :@

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

I'm just upset because now there probably going to rush a crappy video instead of spending time on it. Same thing with the performances.

And DWUW has a really huge potential on RADIO + It will debute higher on Hot 100 because they will release It to radio on Wednesday and It will have a full week of radio!

Americano

They cant even get a front iTunes banner while PRISM has one this week :lmao:

SUCH a MISTAKE. I cannnnnnnnnnnnnot even.

I'm seriously leaving this thread for today... I usually laugh when things get messy but thinking it again, this single will cut her chances of being global again. 

And the succuss in USA in the long term is not confirmed yet.  :fail:

Now, they'll have to schedule events where R. Kelly can perform with her or are they going to use a ****ing audio tape?

And the video? A rush release? radio release?  :fail:

Such a stupid decision.

Pure Adrenaline

she just confimed that mess :dead:

so next week Venus will become the 3rd official single due to the overwhelmed by the worldwide response + excitement for the song

and the week after the 4th single Dope will be released .... this is like gift for those who wanted 8 single from BTW u better hurry cuz gaga's releasing the 1st 4 single before her album :lolgaga:

the only thing I'm sad about is that Gaga has like no word saying in that and she's not doing anything about it like screw all the "The Goddess is comin..." "we're disgning the cover and the video for Venus" all this talk and excitemant will be thrown away and she'll just shoot video probably with Terry R. and she'll let him and R.Kelly to do what they want with her...body :deadbanana:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I'm scared  :noparty: someone hold me 

DWUW needs to get rid of that age restriction, stream stream stream stream  :excited2:

Hey guys, my meltdown is almost over,  I just saw Gaga's latest tweet, she is really really happy for DWUW slaying because obviously the song is special to her (talkin about the media and haters), Let's try not to be negative, OK ?  Just wait and see what will happen, and hope for the best :party: Please 63239d1e.gif

whiteboi1327

I knew this was gonna happen. I told my friends that like gaga that they will change their minds and release Do What U Want to radio and I woke up to it being true haha. I feel like it's not a huge deal. I don't like RnB and I can say the song is great so let's see where it goes.

I can't we were gearing up for a worldwide smash with Venus...and now they go for this mess. DWUW may be one of her better songs but this is such a mess. People are expecting Venus, DWUW is falling, X Factor promo should perform Venus, and video and single cover for Venus were supposed to be incoming. What about the performances? Is she gonna drag R Kelly all around?

Archived