Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Guys. Gaga has more than a 90% lead in Taiwan. Bown down to the queens of stanning. They're true professionals, first Lady Gaga day, then this...

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vitam1nWat3r 9 seconden geleden
Thumbs up if you just clicked for the picture

(on youtube)

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT'S WORKING :legend:

bumblebee

Because of this, sometimes I'm mad at Uk not liking gaga more

That's not so true. APPLAUSE did well on the radio and the chart, it just lacked some longevity because of the absence of any kinda promo since Gaga was in the studio putting the final Illuminati spells on ARTPOP  :witchderp:

Seriously, we should wait for VENUS performance and the album sales actually. Gaga will have to be in the UK since she is performing on X-Factor (inb4 she performs through SKYPE  :derpga: ), and maybe she will shoot some shows and interviews for the album launch / more VENUS promo  :kisses:

Most of the colors are simply the opposite of the previous update, which usually means its fake

ahm I haven't noticed, I will start paying attention to that ..

The ???'s are never real. usually the actual update is the opposite color

Yes I know, but a lot of the times these glitches turn out real ... 

Not gonna get my hopes up but if this can be her 13th Top 10 then :deadbanana:

Yea I don't really care how it charts on Billboard. It's already served its purpose, which is to drive album sales. 

GagaMyBlood95

Australia:

29. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)

can it go TOP 10  :excited2:  ohh please!

Yea I don't really care how it charts on Billboard. It's already served its purpose, which is to drive album sales. 

~8k extra pre-orders aren't enough for a song this hyped in my opinion. It shall slay and hopefully ARTPOP will stay top 30 till album release and be top 5 non-stop week before album! :pawsup:

Not going to underestimate Gaga with album sales, I thought she would have about 60k pre-orders for ARTPOP so far but it turned out to be 100-115k so far which is AMAZING and that in the US alone!

can it go TOP 10  :excited2:  ohh please!

#29  :witchderp:

Guys, has auto-pre-order already kicked in in Indonesia, Brunei and Australia?  :skull:

By the way, when is the Japan release? Don't they have about the same timezone as Hong Kong/Taiwan/Indonesia? :o

Archived