💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

I'm surprised Lorde is doing so well.

Based on my experiences, it seems the GP has caught on to her ...interesting personality.

Good for her though

She's only a placeholder until Adele comes back. I don't think people care about her, they just like her boring style of music.

Burn rose super fast then stalled in the 40's. Maybe it won't be the smash I'd hope it would be :emo:

I am now so confident In the whole ARTPOP era...  just when I think of the 3 new songs that are coming and how many pre orders ARTPOP already has ... :legend:

And the hype Gaga just did :legend:

And the good music she is serving (as always) :legend:

Arturo

Burn rose super fast then stalled in the 40's. Maybe it won't be the smash I'd hope it would be :emo:

It's only #39 on Pop, patience Leo :)

If they released It August, It would've been as big of a slayage as it is in the UK ... I think they just waited too long ...

Except you misquoted her. Gaga certainly cares about charts. That the goal of promo.

However, she doesn't WRITE for the charts. She's rather do her own thing, then find a way to make it a success.

Fair enough.  I guess I was immediately defensive at how her words might be construed.

Pure Adrenaline

going to sleep now see u in the morning ala Slay What U Want (With My Ass) release  :ghostlegend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

What is OBAMA

DWYW might not snatch that number 1 but it will hang on during the entire week as opposite to beiber or even taylor

both #BuySweeterThanFictionOniTunes & #BuyHoldTightOnItunesAtMidnight

MONSTERS, GET TO WORK BXXCH :GHOSTNEY:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

It's only #39 on Pop, patience Leo :)

It rose almost 10 spots on pop while barely budging on iTunes... Just has me worried

Arturo

It rose almost 10 spots on pop while barely budging on iTunes... Just has me worried

understandable

I hear it on AMP and my local pop station 105.5 quite a lot actually :)

Archived