❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

When DWYW will start playing on US radio?

even if it's released I don't see getting big radio play at least during this week cuz all the radios right now are whoring Katy z100 played her like 6 times in row and kiss fm is having official katy perry day and it seems that the whole week on the radio will be all about katy where we once again could make conclusion that Venus was the better choise since it will be released next week with fresh start and probably radio deal and people will be anticipaiting thanks to the snippiet we'll get on Friday yet they decided to released DWUW because clearly Interscope don't know how iTnes and pre-orders works

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres a difference.....LADY GAGA ACTUALLY WRITES GOOD MUSIC

as if music buyers cares a **** about who writes better

mess, mess, mess. It's a RECORD COMPANY, they should know how charts work! This is just insane. We were getting ready for a possible WW smash with Venus, we had a performance coming and so many things. Gaga lost popularity WW so we needed that smash. And they rush releasing a promo single just because pre-orders boosted it. I've never had a bigger meltdown 

Pure Adrenaline

For all of you complaint about Europe only liking dance music. You already forgot about Royal. That isn't dance at all

it's far from R&B either :awkney: one thing that EU is whoring after dance music is indie Lana is slaying in the EU when SS was like top 10 in whole Europe was last year it took 1 year and a generic remix of the song for the USA to catch up and Royals is pretty much fitting with that style + the girl is from EU and the song was already popular in EU when was released in the US

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Galactic Mess

Everyone seems to like the song. Due to this impulsive move, it'll have to chart on it's own.

Whatever, I'm just praying for a very good video.

Can you guys please stop. Please

and we can't stop and we won't stop  :vamp:

Wait..... why are you going to compare WOA to DWUW

you tell me which song is better

idk tell me you bout Applause and Roar?

which one is better? and which single did better?

Archived