💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

nick4bty

With Katy's album coming tomorrow, I'm hoping Unconditionally gets lost in the shuffle. With Bieber and Taylor decreasing at nearly the same rate as DWUW now, it could easily stay #1 for awhile if Katy just keeps the **** away. 

Since R. Kelly is featured, I wonder if DWUW will get the "R&B/rap songs rise at night" effect. 

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

With Katy's album coming tomorrow, I'm hoping Unconditionally gets lost in the shuffle. With Bieber and Taylor decreasing at nearly the same rate as DWUW now, it could easily stay #1 for awhile if Katy just keeps the **** away. 

Since R. Kelly is featured, I wonder if DWUW will get the "R&B/rap songs rise at night" effect. 

that usually is bc rhythmic has more listeners at night vs pop radio so i doubt it

Mess

I guess promo singles dont really work there? lol

'Hair' debuted at #13. I guess Gaga's promo singles are working  :omfgaga:

TEANUS

And just FYI everyone has been talking about Gaga this era at least everywhere I go. First the VMAS+her a$$, then Applause when it caught up on radio and now everyone was talking about that "new Gaga song with R. Kelly that is the best thing I've heard from her since Bad Romance" . That's what I heard one person say to another today and in my head I was sitting there like QUEEN tbh I needed this day! :legend: :party:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

u dont say. calm down lol it's a promo single, not venus. bieber isnt gonna reach #1 either. lorde will regain or katy will

Dangerous Man

DWUW is currently #1 in 29 countries.

It might be #1 in Italy too.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Gov Hooka

can somebody post the radio update for applause today both pop and overall. Sorry, i'm just a little lazy to sift through the 50 pages lol. Thanks in advance.

Archived