question

How long will we be waiting for LG8?

HelloHangoverz

How long will we be waiting for LG8?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How long will we be waiting for LG8?

• 1-2 years
    • 2-4 years
    • 4 - 6 years
    • 6 years+

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

Excluding jazz

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Modern Ecstasy2

Easily 6+ yrs. They're gonna have a kid real soon I think.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1

Red

She’s gonna make it drop it when Daddy Monster feels like it’s time to give the gays and the girlies a pop record again

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 7

SHALLOW

At least 5 years. They're gonna have kids. I unfortunately might lose interest if she does. I feel like popstars get incredibly boring after having kids. Their priorities just change. I'd be happy for her but at the end of the day i care more about her music than her personal life so i feel like i would inevitably lose interest

• Sad 1

weed

I can see it coming out only a year or two after LG7. We got TF and TFM and BTW in under 3 years

Ivy

If she has a baby soon, which I think she will, probably when they go to college :kry:

*(I will be happy for her I just think she will be focusing on being a Mom for a long time)

salty like sodium
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

At least 5 years. They're gonna have kids. I unfortunately might lose interest if she does. I feel like popstars get incredibly boring after having kids. Their priorities just change. I'd be happy for her but at the end of the day i care more about her music than her personal life so i feel like i would inevitably lose interest

i feel like beyoncé is a good example of how you can have kids and still make great art. madonna was another before her (ray of light came out after her daughter was born, as did music and confessions, three of her better more acclaimed albums). if anything, motherhood made both of these women more interesting musically for some reason.

• Thanks 3

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

i feel like beyoncé is a good example of how you can have kids and still make great art. madonna was another before her (ray of light came out after her daughter was born, as did music and confessions, three of her better more acclaimed albums). if anything, motherhood made both of these women more interesting musically for some reason.

Except i never liked Beyonce and find the fact she uses her kids for promo incredibly annoying.

Madonna...

Also look at their kids they're all spoiled brats.

Katy and Rihanna are good examples of how having kids ends your music career. Yeah Rihanna is still popular but doesn't make music anymore

Edited by SHALLOW
  • Sad 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Ricardo said:

giirl bye, you gays, thinking about lg8 already 

:nooo:

As far as I'm concerned it is already overdue 

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 1