US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the fuk they didnt put iTunes link in description box below DWUW audio? :huh: They clearly dont want those sales :giggle:

How does it work with the new streaming rules- if people listen to the YouTube audio over and over instead of buying the song once, does it help her chart position more?

Basically, how are the two options weighted in relation to each other?

KaanBTW

YAAAAS BITCH STAY THERE.

1 Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) 1.0000 1.0000

2 Justin Bieber - Hold Tight 0.6173 0.6011

Blank Space

How does it work with the new streaming rules- if people listen to the YouTube audio over and over instead of buying the song once, does it help her chart position more?

It counts if you are from US only.

HOTRODSGAGA

but youtube views are like for free. interscope cares about sales more than they care about BB and vevo views. 

Robotboy

OMG I just realized that Venus will have the same massive preorder lead but it could also have a radio deal... The unholy slayage coming...

i know if only the video came the same day it would be a secure #1

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

SomethingMore

DWUW might stay at #1 for 24 straight hours !

1. Unconditionally will be released at midnight, BUT so will PRISM. Therefor, Uncon. wont have the pre-orders effect which means it will have to climb on its own to #1. Considering it took 9 hours for Roar to reach top 10 on iTunes, there is a pretty good chance DWUW will stay at #1. 

2. Bieber's last two songs fell after less than 24 hours, so there is a chance he may not reach #1.

3. At this point Taylor Swift might be a bigger threat than Bieber, but I doubt it since she still hasnt passed Royals

It counts if you are from US only.

but youtube views are like for free. interscope cares about sales more than they care about BB and vevo views. 

one question if i stream Do What U Want while i'm using Hot Spot Shield which makes my IP look like it's in the US, will it count it as it's a US stream?

Yeah, I just thought about it too :omg:

But it sounds way too good to be true honestly

actually VENUS will have even bigger boost than DWUW because DWUW boosted the pre orders ...

Archived