💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

*Someone answer me...what did One Direction do to get to #9? their album is coming out in a month

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

She won't tweet. She just said yesterday she doesn't care about charts. That would be awkward.

Never said that

Do people even know how to read nowadays?

She won't tweet. She just said yesterday she doesn't care about charts. That would be awkward.

When Applause first came out she was retweeting tweets that said things like "MONSTERS! LETS BREAK ALL RECORDS AND CRASH THE ITUNES SERVER" :smh: she cares about the charts a lot actually :lmao:

Runway

Someone answer me...what did One Direction do to get to #9? their album is coming out in a month

They are album sellers, have a single out next week + Zayn is flawless

Someone answer me...what did One Direction do to get to #9? their album is coming out in a month

their fans. their dads money power>>>>>>>>>

They are album sellers, have a single out next week + Zayn is flawless

*Did Midnight Memories hit #1 on iTunes before?

SomethingMore

It will be interesting to track DWUW's Youtube views.

Update is real, Bieber is slowing down :party:

*I just find their music horrible,no progression at all and kind of embarrassing if you ask me.

*They're lucky they have the looks,even though I still don't get their appeal.

VforVendetta

Their fanbase is is very big and loyal one which means that most of them will prorder the album at least one time. Their sales are also very frontloaded which means that it's expected their preorder + first week sales to be very big. They will plummet after that as usually though...

Runway

I just find their music horrible,no progression at all and kind of embarrassing if you ask me.

They're lucky they have the looks,even though I still don't get their appeal.

Im only here for Zayn and they make catchy bops so w/e

Their fanbase is is very big and loyal one which means that most of them will prorder the album at least one time. Their sales are also very frontloaded which means that it's expected their preorder + first week sales to be very big. They will plummet after that as usually though...

*Do you think their first week sales (WW) will be higher than Gaga's?

Archived