US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

Can Gaga finally tweet saing she is #1? she tweeted numerous times about appause being most bought song etc when it wasnt true. And now when she really is #1 she keeps quiet

her and her label right now are probably struggling on whether to keep Venus as the second single or rush release DWUW given its massive success

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

1000th page, yay!! :party:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

PlasticHo

Doesn't gifting help? If you have the money, find 4 friends and gift them the song. I don't think it counts more than 5-10 purchases for one person. So, just a few people. . Not the neighborhood. :)

Dangerous Man

Guys help, I was trying to explain to other monsters that one of the reasons why DWUW skyrocketed is because of APs pre-orders but they dont believe me.

They even accused me for being a jealous hater.

guys please help. :(

boysboysboys

ARTPOP slays. And a great album is soon or not recognised 

We're only missing the press and media novelty and Applause will actually become a hit.

her and her label right now are probably struggling on whether to keep Venus as the second single or rush release DWUW given its massive success

You do realize that it isn't DWUW's success, it's ARTPOP pre-order's success. Honestly, her lead will be EVEN bigger with DOPE, because more pre-orders and the only big song of that moment should be Venus/Unconditionally/Royals.

Dangerous Man

what can we do, just let them enjoy themselves

But being ignorant isnt good. :(

anyway u r right. :/

Paper Gangsta

not really. 

What is OBAMA

for to tweet about a song gettin' to number 1 driven by ARTPOP pre-orders wouldn't look nice, if the songs stays there for like more than a day the she can 'cuz its obviously sales.(this is just like a point of view, watch her don't do it with DWYW but she'll do it with venus)

Archived