💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Do radio stations even have permission from the label to play the promo singles?

Idk, probably not but I remember DH and WOA got airplays on mediabase.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Do you guys think DWUW is doing well purely because it is a good song? Or do you think Applause regained some of the hype and interest in Gaga's music that seemed to be lost at the end of the BTW era?

Or is it something to do with the pre-orders of ARTPOP? :sweat:

Do you guys think DWUW is doing well purely because it is a good song? Or do you think Applause regained some of the hype and interest in Gaga's music that seemed to be lost at the end of the BTW era?

Preorders, else it wouldn't have gotten #1 this fast.

All the 3 reasons! :party:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

SomethingMore

Jump to #1 is caused by pre-orders but its still amazing how it went #6 without the pre-orders. After the next update she will fall, after that we will see if the song will recover properly.

DWUW's position is entirely to do with Gaga's fans buying it and ARTPOP pre-orders presently.

Preorders, else it wouldn't have gotten #1 this fast.

Jump to #1 is caused by pre-orders but its still amazing how it went #6 without the pre-orders. After the next update she will fall, after that we will see if the song will recover properly.

All the 3 reasons! :party:

I see.

Thanks guys :)

That means Bieber will snatch our weave later. :emo:

nooooooooo. :grr:

Straight hiphop guys better buy this!! :cry:

Bieber's song will plummet also; their relative rates of plummet will be interesting.

Hopefully DWUW can hold that #1 position until the US wakes up and the public sees her at no. 1 and buys DWUW :party:

Bieber's song will plummet also; their relative rates of plummet will be interesting.

I think DWUW's will be higher once the preorder effect is gone.

Just saw iTunes. And it's so GREAT to see Gaga back at #1. It's been a long time. I almost forgot how to have a #1 Gaga song, even at least on iTunes. DWUW did what Applause couldn't do. 

Archived