đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angry Birds

:udidnt:    RUN, girl, they gon' scalp you...

Darling! u cant compare Applause to DWUW, its on diff genre. :grr: applause more to dance while dwuw is R&B genre.. DWUW doin great with this type of genre.TEOG is dance with 80's vibe.. I hope u understand.Gaga in DWUW show more vocal power ..   I wonder wut DOPE genre is? RAP? :spin:

StarryNight

i know!!! :ghostlegend:  This whole era is amazing no doubt! never been more confident in it! I hope its not outshined later tho...I kinda want gaga to finally get AOTY at the grammys  at least once. It really deserves it!  But if Venis (  :vamp: ) is better than DWUW omg, the slayage :nooo:

I can't wait :ghostlegend:

ctherainbow

Darling! u cant compare Applause to DWUW, its on diff genre. :grr: applause more to dance while dwuw is R&B genre.. DWUW doin great with this type of genre.TEOG is dance with 80's vibe.. I hope u understand.Gaga in DWUW show more vocal power ..   I wonder wut DOPE genre is? RAP? :spin:

Ummmmm... I realize that it's amazing in its own right; that's why I said what I did...   :awkney:

OT, am crossing my fingers that ARTPOP jumps more once the GP wakes up! 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Well, Ive already been playing it since 11:30pm EST so... :redface:

that's because of its slayage

DOPE is a ballad :rip:

8 in Canada, Justin Bieber is 7.

well he's native ..

Honestly, I think it's safe to assume that ARTPOP is getting ~5k (WW) pre-orders a day at the moment. Hell, the fact that ARTPOP is charting in Papoea New Guinea, Trinidad and Tobago, Mongolia, Ghana, Sri Lanka and hell even Kazakhstan shows that there are in fact lots of people pre-ordering ARTPOP. Consider that the population of for example Trinidad and Tobago is around the 1 million and it's still selling one copy a day, what about bigger music markets?

KaanBTW

A-R-T-P-O-P

#3 Turkey :legend:
#6 Cyprus
#6 Singapore
#8 Bulgaria
#8 Costa Rica
#11 Philippines
#14 Israel
#15 Venezuela
#17 Honduras
#17 Mexico
#19 United States
#20 Indonesia

rising so fast!!!

considering that it is night there, you can say that.

100k views for the audio on Youtube. 22k likes.

AshlieghTaylor

ARTPOP is #29 now in Australia! which is really good considering it was in the late 100s like yesterday  :party:

Archived