US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

:dead:

Probably I will sleep soon and wake up on release time. :)

Exactly how many hours left? 5?

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

I need this to go #1 now more than ever. The haters will fume so bad

Just imagine her ass being pictured in the #1 slot. All the straight guys would jump on that 

Okay so I have a question for y'all. Seeing how JB's Heartbreaker had ~50K sales count for the prior week of its full release due to those 50K being sold within its first few hours, doesn't that mean the same could apply to DWUW? Other than the East Coast, every other US time zone will still be in Sunday and therefore have those sales count toward THIS week... Not next week's figures.

Isn't this right?

nick4bty

Okay so I have a question for y'all. Seeing how JB's Heartbreaker had ~50K sales count for the prior week of its full release due to those 50K being sold within its first few hours, doesn't that mean the same could apply to DWUW? Other than the East Coast, every other US time zone will still be in Sunday and therefore have those sales count toward THIS week... Not next week's figures.

Isn't this right?

I'm 99% sure BB goes by ET. 

She needs to go to Twitter and have another mental breakdown tbh. People are clearly here for this

There's so much tea left to say about Sharon Osbourne and Jenniferella. Can't wait. :classy:

Archived