US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a dilemma, I don't know whether to go to sleep now and then get up or wait until 5am and share the excitement ffs :cry:

Wake up at 4.50 tbh

Should I wait or not. 01.56 am in Turkey and I have a class tomorrow. I really don't want to sleep. :confused:

I would go to bed. It ain't going anywhere :)

Why can't it just leak so I can listen to it before I sleep (though I wouldn't get any sleep if I heard it )

Did ARTPOP get a iTunes banner tbh? Its just so weird that is suddenly started getting great updates even BEFORE the Twitter stuff!

KaanBTW

She needs to go to Twitter and have another mental breakdown tbh. People are clearly here for this

:dead:

I would go to bed. It ain't going anywhere :)

Probably I will sleep soon and wake up on release time. :)

Exactly how many hours left? 5?

Did ARTPOP get a iTunes banner tbh? Its just so weird that is suddenly started getting great updates even BEFORE the Twitter stuff!

The track list and album cover must've helped a lot

Arturo

I'm sure it's a combination of the new cover, tracklist, and commercial hype

I think it was the track list and album cover. But it's still doing much better than I'd expect just from that. 

Archived