💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

She seems to care too much about charts this era tbh. :rofl: :rofl:

Nobody made a huge issue of Love Game, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone etc not going #1.

It's only this era that some fans and critics decided she had to beat Katy at singles to prove something.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!! SHARON is the Number 1 TREND and it is because of GAGA performing next week on X FACTOR UK>

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

justalovegame

you missed his entire point but k

what point was he making besides that she has a right to promote even if the music she makes isn't meant for radio? all im adding is she cares too much about charts this era. she wants #1s. It's obvious Applause's performance kinda affected her (and the stanbase). lol

nick4bty

what point was he making besides that she has a right to promote even if the music she makes isn't meant for radio? all im adding is she cares too much about charts this era. she wants #1s. It's obvious Applause's performance kinda affected her (and the stanbase). lol

What has she ever said that would reflect her caring TOO MUCH about charts this era? She has a new promo single out and she wants people to know it. Never did she say anything about how badly she wants it to go number 1. lol. 

Except you misquoted her. Gaga certainly cares about charts. That the goal of promo.

However, she doesn't WRITE for the charts. She's rather do her own thing, then find a way to make it a success.

this and only this. Couldn't explained better myself.

Pure Adrenaline

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!! SHARON is the Number 1 TREND and it is because of GAGA performing next week on X FACTOR UK>

what has sharon to do with gaga's performance????

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

what has sharon to do with gaga's performance????

the feud between them? monsters are discussing that on twitter.

Your musical taste saddens me.

why '-'

4x4 is amazing, different, the Instrumental slays me really hard. The 2 singles are amazing (WCS is a bit generic but still different for Miley and from what's on the radio), Adore You is FLAWLESS,  Do my thang is amazing,  My Darling is amazing  Nothing Generic, Different and still Catchy !!! Then there are a bit OK songs and then a few fillers ...

Pure Adrenaline

the feud between them? monsters are discussing that on twitter.

yeah but what does have to do with gaga's performance next week ?

please remove your animated avatar

ooh can't I just use it till DWUW is released? I wanted to make honour to the song :( I will remove it right after 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

yeah but what does have to do with gaga's performance next week ?

ooh can't I just use it till DWUW is released? I wanted to make honour to the song :( I will remove it right after 

Cuz Sharon is a judge on X factor. GAGA will be performing infront of her.

Archived