US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Perhaps the commercial is the best way to explain why Gaga did well in the US and didn't outside?

No. US radio is what caused her success here.

VforVendetta

I doubt somebody who doesn't follow everything Gaga does thinks 'Oh this is the song Do What You Want featuring R. Kelly which is on ARTPOP coming out 11/11!!' when seeing the commercial though. You can't shazam it yet either and the song isn't mentioned, only thing that's there is that you hear Do What You Want (With My Body) multiple times.

But I think that they give the details of the song during the commercial in the down left part of the screen...

Edit: Yes they do in the beginning of the commercial!

But the commercial need to be cool etc.. It can't be just a random commercial with the song ...  With VENUS and It's theme If they can find a really great commercial + product etc.. It can be either the biggest promo ever, or not work at all

Catalystluna56

Meh, I don't think we can have it all. Once DWUW is released and all the other new songs come out Monday, applause is going to be hanging around #12 spot. I think we need to stop hoping applause charts high and instead focus on it actually keeping consistent sales.

Americano

Here lies Applause's rollercoaster, headache inducing, emotionally-driven radio run

AUGUST 12, 2013 - OCTOBER 20, 2013

zo1qe.gif

We will see u soon again up in recurrent heaven.

Young Pancake

Here lies Applause's rollercoaster, headache inducing, emotionally-driven radio run

AUGUST 12, 2013 - OCTOBER 20, 2013

zo1qe.gif

We will see u soon again up in recurrent heaven.

Applause isn't dead.... yet. It will rise from the ashes next weekend! 

tumblr_lksm7iWDa71qfaf4lo1_500.gif

VforVendetta

Applause isn't dead.... yet. It will rise from the ashes next weekend!

tumblr_lksm7iWDa71qfaf4lo1_500.gif

Applause has peaked on Radio and is now starting to fall. It ok, it is expected to start falling now...

Archived