US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

I don't think it will. Unconditionally will be out on iTunes when Venus drops. Roar slaughtered Applause and I wouldn't be surprised if Unconditionally slaughtered Venus.

you havent even heard venus yet LOL

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

TayTay coming tonight? Yesssss.

Venus is more important.

Venus only has 1D as a true threat now. Am happy.

1D is a much bigger threat tho, imo. Gaga would be smart to just hold off releasing Venus until Tuesday or Wednesday when 1D and Bieber are already getting red updates. 

Except Katycats will buy the ALBUM and the single Unc. hasn't been strongly promoted to the GP.

Its early radio release will definitly help, but the Unconditionally lyric video only garnered 1 mil views in 2~3 days.

I think Gaga's chance for number 1 on Itunes is just as big as Taylor's right now (considering everything like Taylor's single being a soundtrack to a flop movie and Gaga's song being hyped with commercial + pre orders )

nick4bty

I don't think it will. Unconditionally will be out on iTunes when Venus drops. Roar slaughtered Applause and I wouldn't be surprised if Unconditionally slaughtered Venus.

Unconditionally comes this Tuesday, so I don't understand your point lol. I really don't think Uncond. in its second week is going to be a threat.

1D is a much bigger threat tho, imo. Gaga would be smart to just hold off releasing Venus until Tuesday or Wednesday when 1D and Bieber are already getting red updates. 

It would've been great If they'd release the song to Radio on Friday/Saturday and then on Itunes Tuesday ...

nick4bty

the downgrade :rip:

Well, P!nk just broke touring records in Australia, so until Katy can do that... . :ghostney:

Americano

why, she needs a full week of sales

GagaMyBlood95

I don't really think Taylor's SOUNDTRACK will harm us much.. I am more worried about Bieber and Katy...

nick4bty

It would've been great If they'd release the song to Radio on Friday/Saturday and then on Itunes Tuesday ...

If Venus has a radio deal, then it doesn't matter. But if it doesn't like Unconditionally, that is a really smart move. So now, Katy will have the advantage of a week and 5 day's worth of radio buildup to add to its digital sales. 

nick4bty

why, she needs a full week of sales

Ehh, releasing on Tuesday rather than Monday could actually have a better effect if it means she'll hit #1 and get that free promo.  

Arturo

I think people are making Katy a big deal

Is unconditionally really gonna shoot to the Top 10 NOW and stay there? :usrs:

Archived