đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Second single expected within the next 3-4 weeks

Yoshi

Featured Posts

It's a weird spot to be in. Especially considering all the high profile releases coming up. Miley and Katy are releasing soon and I don't want the second single to be overshadowed. Then again, if Applause is still Top 10 by the end of October and still doing well on radio, would it be wise to kill it? That is, if Applause stays strong until then (which is looking likely)

Hmm, we'll wait and see. It's nice to hear that Applause is still holding on.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

It's common knowledge from a marketing standpoint to release 2 singles, or 1 single and a promo single to garner attention to the GP about the album. ARTPOP is 108 on the album charts, although that doesn't mean anything bc no1 knows what the songs sound like (which is why her iTunes festival performance should be released as an EP), miley and katy are both wayyy higher, and they have had a second song off of their respected albums released. With the Applause remix EP coming Oct 1st, I expect sales for Applause to skyrocket and it could even re-enter the Top 5 on the Hot 100. Again, sales aren't everything, and again, this doesn't mean Applause and the new second single can't both be playing.....Applause just won't be in heavy rotation as it was

Jewels N' Drugs for second single!!!1 with Jewels N' Drugs she will catch the attention of the younger audience!  it is a definite #1! besides ti is still riding on the wave of success from blurred lines! and twista verse sounds like look at me now,  which did great on the charts! a trippy video with rappers and her! ohh god! it will be beautiful! 

MelbHawker

We all know the second single will drop just before the album does.

I'm guessing 2 weeks before the album, or sooner to let the song take off, hit Earth with the basic-b---h-career-destroying ARTPOP as the single is sitting pretty on the charts, and she'll drop a video for the single during that time as well - hopefully one that will get people talking again and the Queen shall continue sitting on her throne right up until the 3rd single drops.

I dont think so.. gaga still doesnt have an idea for her next single she needs to film it and we all know she always take a long time in editing so I dont know!

Don't you usually have one single come out before the album does and then you have all the other singles come out after?

When do things ever make sense with Gaga?

iOYE71Ti4Xw7a.gif

TropicOfCANCER

Don't you usually have one single come out before the album does and then you have all the other singles come out after?

Generally, this was how album campaigns were done before; release one single before the album, then a few weeks after the album was out, release the 2nd single. In the past few years, it's become common to release multiple songs before the album drops to garner more interest in the album and give a better idea of the album sound.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived