Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP the CD (Explicit/Edited) available to pre-order on Amazon

MahoganySnitch

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

Not people saying Amazon is better.

iTunes music has better quality and everything.

Getting 4 copies on release day tho.

Lol no sis. Amazon is far better quality. ITunes is complete sh*t. All my stuff I purchased from them has skips in it n hardly work. Like how does that happen with digital music? I Tunes sucks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlemtyrese

Lol no sis. Amazon is far better quality. ITunes is complete sh*t. All my stuff I purchased from them has skips in it n hardly work. Like how does that happen with digital music? I Tunes sucks

Well your computer is ****ed up if it skips.

Gagaloo911

Well your computer is ****ed up if it skips.

No it's the MP3s themselves. Does it in my phone, iPod, in car n other computers.

Done with iTunes. They sell sh*tty audio files

I would do this but I like going to the store and picking it myself in person!

Same! I love the rush :flutter:

No it's the MP3s themselves. Does it in my phone, iPod, in car n other computers.

They really do. They compress it so much. I only try to buy physical copies honestly though. 

Willeo Soeurs

iTunes m4a never gets ****ty in mah devices  :lolgaga:

:lmao::derpga:

This! iTunes has better quality, iTunes LP (it will have interactive content) and it comes with an app! $3 more is no big deal if its for Gags!

Amazon's comes with equal quality, actually. As well as a completely free digital copy when you buy the physical copy. And the app works regardless of where you buy the music.

Amazon's comes with equal quality, actually. As well as a completely free digital copy when you buy the physical copy. And the app works regardless of where you buy the music.

But new albums now come with mastered for iTunes...so it has a higher bit rate which is much closer to lossless

fede ARTPOP

im still thinking if i should get the ARTPOP bundle in ladygaga.com :/ xD

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

I'm still so confused whether there'll be a bonus track version of ARTPOP bc on Gaga's UK webstore they're selling bundles with ARTPOP Deluxe CD.  :confused:  Can someone like spam this question to Gaga if she were to host another Q&A cuz I really need to clear my doubts.

About time the label (or whoever) learned that they should stop selling the clean versions of albums knowing there's an explicit version. I mean, damn, I can't be the only one bothered by hearing a clean version of a song. :wtf:

One Five Ten

Thank the LORD we are getting explicit versions this time around. The opening of Bad Kids annoys me to this day.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived