Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP App Info (ELLE October)

Doogi

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gimme the it now mother father!! :omg:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

I'm actually excited for this, I hope I could make something worth buying :)ย 

ย 

She's encouraging you to create, free your minds. You could either free yourself, or just use the other parts of the app.

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

You guy need to stop making stuff that's supposed to be positive and making it a negative thing

And if you want to fight, do it privately instead of out in the open

It's honestly pathetic.

Can't wait for this App/Album tho :awesome:

UnicornSyrup

There's actually an app I downloaded on my ipad that you can draw and paint with and whatnot. I'm not really artistic...like at all but I downloaded it because it was free and looked fancy :D It's not crappy or poorly executed in the least. I must admit that some apps are absolute crap but it depends on who makes them so I have high hopes.

Isn't the app and ARTPOP supposed to be released on 11/11? If not I'ma be a little disappointed :( but I'll have the album and that's the most important part :Dย 

Monster Voices

She told us this before in an interview :) I'm not sure which one though :s

ย 

She did yes :) She mentioned that we can create things and order them to be 3D printed.

Forever and Always!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived