Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP App Info (ELLE October)

Doogi

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

.... holy ****, I'm gonna spend so much time on this app if we can create art like that.

"Just a second mum, can't you see I'm sculpting?!" :laughga:

Don't u guys think its kinda strange that Gaga doesn't hype the app much like she was before?

This sounds cool tho!! I'm excited to see what's in store for the ARTPOP app

Good thinking! It all sounds smart and plausible ;)

And badass!

If this is the case, then people who are savvy enough will know how to make actual images of faces and whatnot. People have learned how to make images via sounds. There are sounds at the end of Nine Inch Nails songs and of an Aphex Twin song that when seen on a special program (can't remember the name) end up showing words, images or designs. 

I don't know if you can pull that off with the provided sounds and with the app (unless you have free reign with how you can edit the sounds), but who knows!

chickennugget

im laughing so hard because you people are actually excited about this...it's so underwhelming..why would i want to order a sculpture that i made

I'm wondering what company is going to take on the task of printing out all these sculptures that fans are going to create? It's going to be a mad house in that warehouse :laughga:

TechHaus is not ready

Inb4 you use the APP to make a dildo! :fan::hug:

im laughing so hard because you people are actually excited about this...it's so underwhelming..why would i want to order a sculpture that i made

Ikr? Why would I want to be a part of something innovative? Especially ordering a sculpture? That I created myself? With my computer and sounds? People are ridiculous these days.

Art is overrated, the app is ****, close this thread.

A sculpture you made elsewhere without you physically touching yourself with the power of sounds from a song?

That's pretty damn cool. And you aren't forced to order it if you don't like it. 

chickennugget

Ikr? Why would I want to be a part of something innovative? Especially ordering a sculpture? That I created myself? With my computer and sounds? People are ridiculous these days.

Art is overrated, the app is ****, close this thread.

you are literally so pathetic. you took my words out of context. art is not overrated and i haven't even seen the app so why would i even fully judge it? this idea is dumb, and it isn't innovative at all. you little monsters keep thinking that tho</3

A sculpture you made elsewhere without you physically touching yourself with the power of sounds from a song?

That's pretty damn cool. And you aren't forced to order it if you don't like it. 

obviously i'm not forced to order it, but i was expecting something else with all the hype she was giving this app. and i don't think the song creation molds the sculpture js. both of these things aren't new or really useful for fans...the only thing kind of cool is the song editing but i doubt we'd get many features in a free app..

Gaga is Life

And badass!

If this is the case, then people who are savvy enough will know how to make actual images of faces and whatnot. People have learned how to make images via sounds. There are sounds at the end of Nine Inch Nails songs and of an Aphex Twin song that when seen on a special program (can't remember the name) end up showing words, images or designs. 

I don't know if you can pull that off with the provided sounds and with the app (unless you have free reign with how you can edit the sounds), but who knows!

Wow this all seems so innovative. If Gaga can do this she'd get some attention that's for sure. It looks so exciting :eek:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived