💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Emma joins the Haus of Gaga!

Sara

Featured Posts

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to say, if it wasn't for all the great users on this site, this site would not be successful.

And if this site was not successful, Emma might not have had her shot.

So to all of you, every one of you, thank you for all that you do to support the Gaga community everywhere!! You DO make a difference!!

:sara:

I just want to say, if it wasn't for all the great users on this site, this site would not be successful.

And if this site was not successful, Emma might not have had her shot.

So to all of you, every one of you, thank you for all that you do to support the Gaga community everywhere!! You DO make a difference!!

:cry:

Schizophonic

really happy for her. dream came true and i´m really curious about the her function.

there are like millions of possibillities in the haus of gaga. from songwriting/producing to management related, to creative brainstorming-stuff. maybe she´s replacing tara or her job is to glue-gunning random stuff or millions of pearls on hats and shoes.

does she have a pilot licence? maybe she is flying her private-airplane.

or do all the things jennifer o neil was unable to do like holding towels and changing dvds.

so what. happy for u cutie! let us know asap you are allowed too.

Catalystluna56

Emma, can you tell us the story of how you got in contact with Gaga for your hip and whatnot.

:flutter: Storytimeplease!

FrozenKookie

Awesome!! Congratulations Emma! :sara: your GGD family is so proud of you right now. I'll be waiting for those leaks okay?

That's amazing! So cool to see a member from here go on to be apart of the Haus! So happy for her. What is she going to be doing?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived