Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Jazz Album in January

Ephram Ryan

Featured Posts

giskardsb

unfortunately it's going to be a kind of uninteresting adult contemporary easy listening pedestrian jazz that i am not so moved by. and i don't like the voice she feels she has to feign when she covers "standards".

Gagas voice on Someone to Watch Over Me and Orange Colored Sky is flawless.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do old people jazz albums have singles with music videos??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAmDULCVrU

They do when Gaga is on them, at least.

i'm not here for it rn, i will be after ARTPOP era is over. i mean, they should have did this in 2012, the planning sounds messy to me.

Why should Jazz be limited to "old" people. Some of you need wider music appreciation.

some ppl here are v close minded, like back in the day before hip hop and all the rest, jazz was the edgy outcast of mainstream music, now ppl (who only appreciate mainstream/dancepop/etc) have shelved it.

Should be a Xmas release.

Why should Jazz be limited to "old" people. Some of you need wider music appreciation.

I thought Prog Rock was for oldies ;-)

Should be a Xmas release.

I thought Prog Rock was for oldies ;-)

Actually the filler music when she was offstage at iTunes had a very progish feel. Like Pink Floyd "More" soundtrack album from 1970.

Dominic

I aren't the biggest fan of Jazz so I aren't exactly excited for this.  I just hope Gagz doesn't get distracted by this too much.  Whilst I can appreciate this album I don't think it is exactly the best move right now. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived