• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Dylangaga

• Jesse Pinkman

• Anomaly

SMILE & I have an ARTPOP info database tracking the development of all of ARTPOP :)

If that's the thread with the track listing, I love that thread!  :sara: But I couldn't find a source for that tweet under G.U.Y. (unless it's somewhere else?). I'm really interested in having the original sources. 

(in fact this inspired me to make a post detailing as much information as possible concerning ARTPOP before July 12, when we finally learned the release date. A lot has changed since then and it almost feels like ARTPOP was a different album then. remember the ~dEcaY~? so i went through and collected as much information as possible about the tracks like the first mention of ratchet, burqa, tea, "the first single," princess die, partynauseous, etc. SMILE2NE1's old ARTPOP topic was super helpful for this!)

If that's the thread with the track listing, I love that thread!  :sara: But I couldn't find a source for that tweet under G.U.Y. (unless it's somewhere else?). I'm really interested in having the original sources. 

(in fact this inspired me to make a post detailing as much information as possible concerning ARTPOP before July 12, when we finally learned the release date. A lot has changed since then and it almost feels like ARTPOP was a different album then. remember the ~dEcaY~? so i went through and collected as much information as possible about the tracks like the first mention of ratchet, burqa, tea, "the first single," princess die, partynauseous, etc. SMILE2NE1's old ARTPOP topic was super helpful for this!)

The GUY source should be there :huh: she did it with an online interview, & then wrote about it in a post on LMs.com & confirmed that the online interview was real :yes:

I was the decay/ private in public person :hehe:

The GUY source should be there :huh: she did it with an online interview, & then wrote about it in a post on LMs.com & confirmed that the online interview was real :yes:

I was the decay/ private in public person :hehe:

When I go to ?. G.U.Y. (Girl Under You) - (Zedd / Track length unknown), I see lyrics: n/a, the interview where she talks about edible leg pieces, the lm thing where she says they got the title wrong, and media: n/a. Am I looking in the wrong place? There's a lot of info so that's totes possible (I haven't checked the app spoiler).

The decay was the best  and I am forever pressed she decided not to go down that route. Maybe she can revisit it for a future album :creepflop: .

Edited by KBr

i think it's either about

1) sleeping with a person who doesn't respect your dreams/goals/ideas but they are just so hot that you do it anyways (cough cough luc cough oh did someone say something)

or

2) her feelings toward being a stripper/go-go dancer, her bosses/the people at the club didn't care about her mind or dreams or voice, just her body

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Shadow locked this topic