• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Dylangaga

• Jesse Pinkman

• Anomaly

Where can I find the original tweet? Or at least a direct quote so I can search her Twitter? I just want to make a sourced database of old ARTPOP info and compare it with what happened to ~ trace the development of ARTPOP ~.

SMILE & I have an ARTPOP info database tracking the development of all of ARTPOP :)

What is OBAMA

why is she waiting until next sunday to post the tracklist though ?

she basically has told us like 17-19 title tracks so basically all we need is to make cuts and MAYBE save one space for ONE song title that she might have saved(although that might change through the course of the week)

bless u taylor for inspiring gaga to write dirty songs about how much of a sub she is. and bless u gaga for being sassy.

Seems like Swine.

But what if it was a total different song called "My Body" or "Do What You Want (With My Body)"  :omfgaga:

good guess:D

Noooooo! I was hoping these would be lyrics to GUY and my hopes of GUY actually making the cut were revived until she said it was called Do What You Want  :noparty:

Noooooo! I was hoping these would be lyrics to GUY and my hopes of GUY actually making the cut were revived until she said it was called Do What You Want  :noparty:

• Shadow locked this topic