Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Gaga As 'La Chameleon' -- Critical Reviews

henaub

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

all they are saying is that if Charlie played his role relatively straight, Gaga did anything but play it straight.  They aren't dissing either one.  BTW Russ Meyer was king of the exploitation flic, so Gaga acting like one of his characters is perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwe3Ikngwyk

zexion_armando

They gave it a 7.5 so it was good to them :)

Its IGN... Their reviews, their  scores, and their website make no sense

I don't think she'll get review like Rihanna did for Battleship or Taylor Swift for Valentine's Day.

How was it? Bad or good?

Didn't Machete (and the Grindhouse double-feauture) have a moderate budget? I assume this one would be too, if not just a bit higher. Even a relatively mild box office turnout would be awesome.

I'm just so excited. I hope Luz and La Chameléon have a scene together :cry:

3 points in and ready for more

Galactic Mess

Inb4 every critic calls her and the movie over the top because they completely miss this point of the damn movie: to be an over the top take on old school grindhouse movies.

NeNe-Leakes-Bam-Gif.gif

I truly hope they're not that naive.  :sweat:

Does anyone else think this movies going to be bloody awful but will only watch it for Gagas part  :sweat:

Yep. 

Machete was just ok. Shallow entertainment which is fun but who gives a ****?

The ONLY reason why I want to see Machete Kills is to see Lady Gaga. Not just Lady Gaga, but Lady Gaga as a badass dame. That has to be cool.

And that's the only reason I want to see the movie, even with Sofia Vergara's machine gun bra (which is just freaking stupid).

Taylor and Rihanna's reviews. I just wondered whether they we're good or not  :shrug:

Well Rihanna got a Razzie Award so that obviously means she wasn't good.  lol.  I don't remember Taylor getting any noteworthy praise for Valentine's Day.

SchwineLove

I'm not and english speaker and I always find the film review in english a bit pretentious  :toofloppy: sorry for my flopping vocab  :sweat:

TropicOfCANCER

i wasn't trolling. im talking about the movie itself being forgettable. lets just be real. every pop girl fan base thinks their fave's debut will be legendary and iconic and cult-status, but it's never the case.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived