Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Listen Here Right Now -- KIIS Gaga Interview Complete on SoundCloud

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

The radio station or interviewer or something tweeted that she would announce something big but the interviewer apparently (I haven't heard it yet) asked stupid questions & we ended up with nothing new

So... The wrong questions were asked and we didn't get the announcement we were hoping for... :fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

Thanks for posting Chica but wow, this interview was a disaster. No new information and JoJo was completely unprofessional. 

So... The wrong questions were asked and we didn't get the announcement we were hoping for... :fail:

Yes, he promised to ask important questions but got distracted when they thought they went off air (which they didn't). They were on air for about 10 minutes going "Are we on air?" And then he played some stupid lightning round question game with her. Then spent another 6 minutes complimenting her ass and it was over. Smh. 

TimisaMonster

Thanks for posting Chica but wow, this interview was a disaster. No new information and JoJo was completely unprofessional. 

Yes, he promised to ask important questions but got distracted when they thought they went off air (which they didn't). They were on air for about 10 minutes going "Are we on air?" And then he played some stupid lightning round question game with her. Then spent another 6 minutes complimenting her ass and it was over. Smh.

Imagine what info we would've gotten if he hadn't wasted the interview! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ChicaSkas

whats "innie and outie"?

it's slang for one's belly button, some naturally turn inward and some outward. Dumb question as we've ALL SEEN HER BELLY THOUSANDS OF TIMES. WATCH ANY  GAGA VIDEO :roll:

And they cut out the part where she said something like "I wasn't supposed to say that" referring to the rental in LA

Did you hear that online? because I was recording with my handheld off the radio and I didn't hear that part.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

it's slang for one's belly button, some naturally turn inward and some outward. Dumb question as we've ALL SEEN HER BELLY THOUSANDS OF TIMES. WATCH ANY  GAGA VIDEO :roll:

Not to be crude but I think when she cheekily said "I have an outie too" she was referring to her clitoris, because everyone started laughing :udidnt:

I liked some parts of the interview but he should've just continued interviewing when it was off-air or whatever because they were going to post the recorded one anyway. Bit underwhelmed but at least she was on radio and got to promote Applause and ARTPOP! :party:

Was anyone else like :cryga: when she said "Interscope owns me, so I have - we have to do what they say when it comes to the songs"

Not to be crude but I think when she cheekily said "I have an outie too" she was referring to her clitoris, because everyone started laughing :udidnt:

Lol I thought she was taking the piss and saying she had an outie as in her 'penis'. She's joked bout it before saying she loves a good tuck.

I don't think it was as bad as everyone is making out???

It was nothing revolutionary but it was cute and fun. I also really liked what she said about the VMA's and the way people viewed her ass. 

ChicaSkas

wow. I must not have a dirty enough mind because I never thought of those things :omg:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived