Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga defends Miley

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

inb4 everybody starts praising Miley. :awkney:

I agree with Gaga but not fully. Yes, everybody should chill off a little because it is pop music, but just because you're growing up doesn't mean you should do whatever you fücking want and after be like: Oh, it was just the part of my life where I was finding myself so I was acting like a crazy b---h. Sorry, I like Miley's music but the image she's making about herself: no. :ohwell:

what gaga basically said was,

"let her be awful, its her own choice, just dont give her attention if you hate it "

Yeah... that's your version of it. I think that when she defended 1D she was thinking "I just want some attention and support from directioners, I've got to do this"

:awkney:

Do you want em to praise JB :awkney:

HausOfMiklaus

This is one of the many reasons I will always stan for Gaga. She is the Savior of the Criticized Pop Musicians. :legend: Always on the positive end of the spectrum.

FrozenKookie

It's still an unbearable perforrmance merely just made to get attention and whatnot. But I still love Miley though. And Gaga knows what words are to use :golfclap:

FameHungry

Suddenly people have changed their minds about the performance, what a shocker :smh:

Gaga is not gonna change my opinion about the performance, it was disgraceful to say the least.

I do like how she was nice about it though. 

But seriously, most of you change your opinions the second Gaga says something  :roll:

Bravo Gaga!!!

A less classy artist might have been jealous at the attention this younger star was getting, and would have said something slyly negative about it.

reductive.gif

I'm happy with this response from Gaga but I do think that some of the criticism was warranted, at least when people were smart about it. I don't see a problem with calling some trash when it is, it's not healthy to be so accepting of everything. 

Bravo Gaga!!!

A less classy artist might have been jealous at the attention this younger star was getting, and would have said something slyly negative about it.

reductive.gif

You tell 'em Sara :legend:

PoshLife

Suddenly people have changed their minds about the performance, what a shocker :smh:

Gaga is not gonna change my opinion about the performance, it was disgraceful to say the least.

I do like how she was nice about it though. 

But seriously, most of you change your opinions the second Gaga says something  :roll:

I still think the performance was stupid and kinda disgusting, but if I were a performer asked about it in an interview, I wouldn't say so. It's a lot easier to mouth off than to hold your tongue and take the high road, which is why I respect how Gaga handled this question.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived