Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga defends Miley

Miley

Featured Posts

Strength in solidarity! Two weeks after Miley Cyrus made headlines for her raunchy and over-the-top MTV Video Music Awards performance, one of the night's other showstoppersâ€â€Lady Gagaâ€â€came to her defense during the Sept. 11 episode of Bravo's Watch What Happens Live.When host Andy Cohen asked the 27-year-old "Applause" singer about Cyrus' provocative "We Can't Stop/Blurred Lines" medley, she replied, "I mean, I just think everybody need to lighten up and leave her alone. Because it's pop music. Everybody's entitled to their own artistic expression, and if you have a problem with it, just change the channel."Gagaâ€â€no stranger to controversy herselfâ€â€argued that Cyrus' persecution in the media and online has been unfair. "I don't understand the incessant need to constantly go on and on about hating things all the time because, what, she's 20 years old? And if anything, I give her props," the native New Yorker said. "You know, she's growing up in front of the entire world and maybe she's not so happy with stuff she did in her career when she was younger and she wants to be free, so let her do what she wants."

source: kpopstarz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

YAAAAAAAAASSSS she's so on the right track with miley growing up in front of the world! Go gags and keeping on slaying MILEY! :gaga:

You know that something is bad when you are ask about other artist? It happened to Madonna, now it happens with Gaga. The good part is that she is nice.

StefJAGermanotta

:clap: I love how Gaga put the whole Miley controversy in perspective--she actually made Miley's critics sound absolutely stupid--I mean, if they're so offended, just turn the channel.  Gaga sipping the true tea.

PoshLife

Time after time, Gaga proves she's the adult in the room - even while drunk off her ass. She is classy and nice and encouraging of other artists.

Strength in solidarity! Two weeks after Miley Cyrus made headlines for her raunchy and over-the-top MTV Video Music Awards performance, one of the night's other showstoppersâ€â€Lady Gagaâ€â€came to her defense during the Sept. 11 episode of Bravo's Watch What Happens Live.When host Andy Cohen asked the 27-year-old "Applause" singer about Cyrus' provocative "We Can't Stop/Blurred Lines" medley, she replied, "I mean, I just think everybody need to lighten up and leave her alone. Because it's pop music. Everybody's entitled to their own artistic expression, and if you have a problem with it, just change the channel."Gagaâ€â€no stranger to controversy herselfâ€â€argued that Cyrus' persecution in the media and online has been unfair. "I don't understand the incessant need to constantly go on and on about hating things all the time because, what, she's 20 years old? And if anything, I give her props," the native New Yorker said. "You know, she's growing up in front of the entire world and maybe she's not so happy with stuff she did in her career when she was younger and she wants to be free, so let her do what she wants."

source: kpopstarz

This.

If people had accepted her change a long time ago, she wouldn't be doing this

she's so amazing  :hug:

because she could've been a real b---h and said;

"oh well I didn't think it was appropriate" 

or something like that [it would've been so funny though] but yeah  :clap:

Gaga's right people should just get over it. But really I have zero respect for Miley, I don't care if you're "growing up" in front of the world. All she's doing is the opposite and becoming less mature by the day.

Time after time, Gaga proves she's the adult in the room - even while drunk off her ass. She is classy and nice and encouraging of other artists.

This.

this isn't news???

and wow exactly how many of you didn't watch the last interview of the artist the forum you're reading is dedicated to?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived