💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause climbing in the charts in Holland

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

darkgaga

Hello my friends!

An update from the charts in Holland!

Its the second week Applause debuts on our chart called the "top 40" based on sales, radio spins and youtube-views from Holland.

She enters on #17 and the second week she jumped to #13! The radio talks really good about Gagaz and Applause and telling the latest news like the iTunes festival, twit-pics etc. She is never been really populair here, but people talking about her right know very positive!  :clap:

Really looking forward for the next week update! :Jase: 

P.S

How many hours till GMA? I dont know the am/pm rule so do you know how many hours before GMA?

forget to quote but see last post

Tbh it's flopping here the other day I heard some stupid girls I know singing along to Roar and I was like

And also my parents haven't heard the song yet and that's a bad sign too

RAMROD

Tbh it's flopping here the other day I heard some stupid girls I know singing along to Roar and I was like

And also my parents haven't heard the song yet and that's a bad sign too

Gurrrllll :Jase: Be a good kid and update your parents musical knowledge gogogo :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gurrrllll :Jase: Be a good kid and update your parents musical knowledge gogogo :fan:

I'm actually waiting for them to notice it, they've read reviews of the song in the newspapers but I'm just waiting for them to mention it :rip:

RAMROD

I'm actually waiting for them to notice it, they've read reviews of the song in the newspapers but I'm just waiting for them to mention it :rip:

:fan: oh, maybe you can plan EMA night with them if Applause somehow nominated. ;)

:fan: oh, maybe you can plan EMA night with them if Applause somehow nominated. ;)

I wonder how much the tickets are going to cost though

Americano

That's great :)

I know she hasn't been popular there since The Fame, so it's nice that she's at least back in the discussion.

ThisBitch

I hope Applause can enter the top 10 here in Holland! Btw a funny thing, Gaga had 3 top 1 hits in Holland: Just Dance, Pokerface & Born This Way. The same as in the US!

RAMROD

I wonder how much the tickets are going to cost though

not sure :laughga:

But can always watch at home tho!!

Since Gaga won't attend.

She will be on ArtRave.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived