Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

iTunes Festival - EP (direct rip)

notamember

Featured Posts

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna sound annoying now, but is there any chance at some point (not today obviously) that the interludes would be available? They work so well before the songs (the s-x dreams interlude particularly).

I can hear the noise and clicks, but the quality is amazing nonetheless

You can hear instruments so much clearer (Aura  :nooo: )

Thank you  :clap:

Kindness rules all.

ARTPOPART

I'm gonna sound annoying now, but is there any chance at some point (not today obviously) that the interludes would be available? They work so well before the songs (the s-x dreams interlude particularly).

Yeah, I would like this too. Well, the full show if it's possible, with her speechs and everything... :)

Anyway, thank you for this. It sound incredible :)

The quality is great, but iTunes mastered the audio horribly  :sick: If a part was louder they literally just took that part and made it quiet. So amateur! I could have done a better job!!  :noparty: Disappointed.

Brian Newman

THIS IS PERFECT! I imagine this is how it would sound if iTunes were to release the EP on their own. Thanks so much, you're the best!!

hell0samuel

yeah! This would be nice too!!

But this is amazing nonetheless

Yeah I did notice they've edited Aura a bit strange, like in the chorus when Gaga doesn't sing a particular word/line, they've really vamped up the volume of that backing track, oh itunes

Quick Sand

Could someone please upload the M4A's onto 4shared or a site like that? I don't really understand that site in the OP

TEANUS

Can you put this on soundcloud too? :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ChicaSkas

You know what pisses me off? Towards the end of I Wanna Be With You, you can hear people actually having conversations  :crossed:

I just went to a Doobie Brothers and Steve Miller Band concert, and I was bootlegging it, and enjoying all the acoustic sets, and the JACKASSES around me were TALKING AND HAVING WHOLE CONVOS while the band was PLAYING and SINGING. I was TICKED.

so freaking ticked. the guy next to me was going on and on yapping with his GF and it was getting all over my recording and even if I wasn't recording, it would have been highly annoying. Finally I leaned over and said -- 'Look, can you please whisper in her ear ? Because I paid 130 bucks to listen to THEM, not you and her, ok? Please."

Ughhhh. I rarely get mad but that took the damn cake. These guys are known for guitar solos and how the hell can anyone enjoy with some dimbulbs drunkenly jabbering all around you, with no respect for the sounds. :sick:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived