đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Gypsy/Donatella/Swine Info From October Issue of Elle

Doogi

Featured Posts

Omg yes I forgot she said "I'm rich, and a little bit of a b---h" or something like that! I just want more heavy dance tracks on ARTPOP tbh

That's what I was hoping for tbh, but so far it just seems to be Swine that is the type of songs I wanted on ARTPOP. Mess. I wanted ARTPOP to be full of full EDM tracks which explores different kinds of EDM like Trap, Dubstep, Complextro and such but it just seems like only one track will be what I want :(

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I'm so amped for Gypsy!!! I hope its like a down-tempo electro ballad. I need more of those kinds of song from Gaga.

That's what I was hoping for tbh, but so far it just seems to be Swine that is the type of songs I wanted on ARTPOP. Mess. I wanted ARTPOP to be full of full EDM tracks which explores different kinds of EDM like Trap, Dubstep, Complextro and such but it just seems like only one track will be what I want :(

Ratchet and J&D are kinda trap, Aura and Swine are EDM (+ Swine is also Dubstep), MANiCURE (studio version) may be too. Gaga mentioned that one song is a 'complextro masterpiece'. She also said that Donatella is a song with crazy Zedd beats so don't worry; this album will include a variety of genres.

Personally I am really happy that she decided to include some slow and mid-tempo tracks on ARTPOP (ARTPOP the song, Sex Dreams, I Wanna Be With You, possibly Gypsy)

So there's something for everybody.

However, all this makes me worried and curious about the cohesion of the album...

Produced by Madeon, co-written by RedOne. This probably just means that it's an old song they wrote together that RedOne produced at first that didn't make TFM or BTW and now Madeon just re-produced the whole piece but the melody or something like that is still partly done by RedOne. 

I'm most excited for Donatella, hope it isn't a diss track though. The 'I'm a little bit of a b---h' lyric was hinted about 2 years ago tho!!I

I hope you're wrong. Remember how RedOne said in May that they've done "half a song" for ARTPOP. I hope it's Gypsy he was talking about. I really want this track to be new and to be inspired by T. But we'll see

Gypsy is a ballad? Interesting.....

doubt it. Rarely is b---h counted as explicit. I still think Ratchet is the other explicit track on the album

Bitch is explicit.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived