šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[LQ Photo] Gaga reveals 'ARTPOP' album cover to select few fans

Danny

Featured Posts

I don't know why I think it may looks like this.

86-foo_fighters___wasting_light_by_ears1

Ā 

I mean, not in this way but with the 4 heads mixed in aĀ sculpture.

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SEVDALIZA

• Unicorn De Milo

• Hypocrateen

• elijahfan

littlemtyrese

I don't know why I think it may looks like this.

86-foo_fighters___wasting_light_by_ears1

Ā 

I mean, not in this way but with the 4 heads mixed in aĀ sculpture.

Ā 

I'D LOVE THIS.

I will never forget the day the Born This Way cover was revealed, I hated it and my parents said it looked great!

I went to London with some friends and when she revealed the cover we never laughed so HARD! For like 10 mins straight,I felt so bad for Gaga :rip:

Edited by Matangi

Did she tell you when she was gonna release it? :) so jealous, is it completed with font and everything?

Ā 

No she didn't, yes there is font across the bottom, nothing fancy, it just says ARTPOP. In white Im pretty sure.Ā 

Ā 

Can you give me more details?

Ā 

Is the sculpture her on a gazing ball?

Ā 

How does the statue look?

Its a light blue/ white colour palette, I wasn't paying attention to the background so much as the main statue part, so i have absolutely no idea what's goin' on back there, but I just remember the statue, ball and text at the bottom.

Ā 

you know what you did with that post right there, did you?

Ā 

you know have the responsibility to describe everything as precisely as you can with as many words and posts possible in an incredible fast speed in order to pleasure this fanbase's thirst. get ready to be stormed by "YAAAAAAAAAS" and "NOOOOO" and "MOAHR"

Ā 

LMAO. I honestly, she turned her phone towards me and i didn't know what i was looking at, and then i read ARTPOP at the bottom and was like. wait.... wat.... WHATS THIS.Ā 

Ā 

Honestly I don't remember a crapton of detail. Its her facing the camera head on, as a statue, shoulder length hair carved, blue & white, simple ARTPOP text at the bottom.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I will crey a million tears if she releases it and its changed completely LMAOOOOO

GlitteredSpandex

GAGA IVE BEEN WAITING 12 HOURS I NEED THIS COVER GIMME NOW MY PICTURE WONT TAKE LET ME TAKE A CLEARER SHOT OF THE COVER

TWELVE HOURSĀ 12_hours.png

chickennugget

it really looks like spongebob to me

Ā 

tumblr_mt71jf9Iq51ril8gmo1_100.gif

ew the font is boring?

Ā 

what album of hers had font that was actually interesting tho? the fame was the most interesting imo but it was still cheap looking...don't get me started on the born this way font. the fame monster looked the best even though it was extremely simple

ew the font is boring?

Ā 

Ā 

thanks for all the info :hug: so ... did you like it? I mean by your description looks like an ok cover but did you like it?

Ā 

Ā 

haha no problem; I did yeah; it's interesting because of all the different parts. I'm not gonna vomit over it or anything but I enjoyed it.Ā 

Ā 

Yeah the font is....as I remember, just like...sans serif ARTPOP, white.

Alien Tulip

No she didn't, yes there is font across the bottom, nothing fancy, it just says ARTPOP. In white Im pretty sure.Ā 

Ā 

Its a light blue/ white colour palette, I wasn't paying attention to the background so much as the main statue part, so i have absolutely no idea what's goin' on back there, but I just remember the statue, ball and text at the bottom.

Ā 

Ā 

LMAO. I honestly, she turned her phone towards me and i didn't know what i was looking at, and then i read ARTPOP at the bottom and was like. wait.... wat.... WHATS THIS.Ā 

Ā 

Honestly I don't remember a crapton of detail. Its her facing the camera head on, as a statue, shoulder length hair carved, blue & white, simple ARTPOP text at the bottom.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I will crey a million tears if she releases it and its changed completely LMAOOOOO

Ā 

was her hair blonde or brown on the cover? (if you remember)

• Shadow locked this topic