💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on the cover of an upcoming issue of Elle magazine

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks gorgeous (and is giving me a Gwen Stefani vibe) but this looks really boring to me. "More outrageous than ever?" "You won't believe this?" Those titles are so mediocre and cliche, especially when describing Gaga. Why is she more outrageous than ever? It sounds like the same old same old, nothing new or interesting, really.

I'm kinda curious as to why she's blonde, as well. Either way, she still looks perfect. :legend:

Michelle

Gaga pulling an Elizabeth Taylor!

hell yes! That was my first thought! :legend:
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Hypocrateen

She looks gorgeous (and is giving me a Gwen Stefani vibe) but this looks really boring to me. "More outrageous than ever?" "You won't believe this?" Those titles are so mediocre and cliche, especially when describing Gaga. Why is she more outrageous than ever? It sounds like the same old same old, nothing new or interesting, really.

I'm kinda curious as to why she's blonde, as well. Either way, she still looks perfect. :legend:

I know right? Those titles kinda irked me :laughga:

Anyways I'm getting Y&I fashion films vibes from this. Wondering if I&V shot it.

I know right? Those titles kinda irked me :laughga:

Anyways I'm getting Y&I fashion films vibes from this. Wondering if I&V shot it.

If you look up this page, someone posted that we got new info. "Lady Gaga's new photo shoot for Elle Magazine UK was shot by Ruth Hogben from ShowStudio."

Hypocrateen

If you look up this page, someone posted that we got new info. "Lady Gaga's new photo shoot for Elle Magazine UK was shot by Ruth Hogben from ShowStudio."

Oh well, it's good! :party:

He helped creating TMB tour interludes if I'm not wrong :party:

GagaObsession

First thought is that she looks a lot like Ellie Goulding here. 

I love the look, clean and elegant. :flutter:

Vernier

Oh well, it's good! :party:

He helped creating TMB tour interludes if I'm not wrong :party:

Ruth sounds like a girl's name though? :huh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived