Eurovision Song Contest 2014

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Robotboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNBhq9W6GTg

Dont you guys think he is hot?? :heat:

nope.

if he was hot he would probably be one of my faves. :rip:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

Some of you might have wondered if the Crimean crisis will affect Eurovision. It won't. Jon Ola Sand announced today that Crimea will be counted to Ukraine since the people still have Ukrainian phone numbers, meaning they can vote for all countries but Ukraine.

Melech

Am I the only one who loves Poland this year?

I love it. I like the polish Version more as well because the song is actually against the stereotypes of slavic girls

Some of you might have wondered if the Crimean crisis will affect Eurovision. It won't. Jon Ola Sand announced today that Crimea will be counted to Ukraine since the people still have Ukrainian phone numbers, meaning they can vote for all countries but Ukraine.

I hope the Jury gives them no votes

monsterdreams

So much eurovision I'm so happy omg

That map with the contestants is perf

Love Poland aswell

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Michael

I think Conchita will do well. Yes, of course I don't think so from the highly conservative countries like Armenia, Russia, Turkey, Belarus etc. But countries like United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Malta, etc will probably give very high points. I think people will appreciate that it is someone different performing it a way that is not a gimmick and there is a legit talent there.

And plus she has received huge press in the last few weeks and has been the most talked about contestant.

Bellatrix

I think Conchita will do well. Yes, of course I don't think so from the highly conservative countries like Armenia, Russia, Turkey, Belarus etc. But countries like United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Malta, etc will probably give very high points. I think people will appreciate that it is someone different performing it a way that is not a gimmick and there is a legit talent there.

And plus she has received huge press in the last few weeks and has been the most talked about contestant.

I really hope you're right! It would really show Russia and its homophobic friends what Eurovision is all about and that it's not a place for hatred, and of course I hope she'll do well because she's fantastic! :legend:

Michael

What do we reckon that Ireland's chances of qualifying for the final are??? 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived