Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Eurovision Song Contest 2014

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Robotboy

i dont think spain will appeal to all of europe, the esc fans, for sure (i love it) but i still think armenia and UK are in top.. sweden may be also overated by the fans but its more modern so im not sure.

my top 3 are italy, norway and finland :gaga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

Here's a topic:

Russia has done pretty well last few years. Could it lead to countries boycotting the contest next year if they win again this year?

I doubt Russia will win, but you never know.

Michael

Here's a topic:

Russia has done pretty well last few years. Could it lead to countries boycotting the contest next year if they win again this year?

I doubt Russia will win, but you never know.

I really don't think Russia will do well this year.

I mean, not only do many people dislike Russia right now but also that song is absolute trash and doesn't deserve points from Europe. I mean, I'm not seeing a top 10 finish for them this year.

But if by some sort of twisted miracle they did win, I would support a boycott. I know that is bringing politics into the competition, which I am normally against but Russia doesn't deserve to host the show and it wouldn't be safe for many of the fans who would be going and many of the artists and management, workers etc.

i dont think spain will appeal to all of europe, the esc fans, for sure (i love it) but i still think armenia and UK are in top.. sweden may be also overated by the fans but its more modern so im not sure.

my top 3 are italy, norway and finland :gaga:

Armenia will win because it is overrater and people will follow the trend and vote for it.

However, if the professional judges vote is right, Spain could be in a good place

Bellatrix

I really don't think Russia will do well this year.

I mean, not only do many people dislike Russia right now but also that song is absolute trash and doesn't deserve points from Europe. I mean, I'm not seeing a top 10 finish for them this year.

But if by some sort of twisted miracle they did win, I would support a boycott. I know that is bringing politics into the competition, which I am normally against but Russia doesn't deserve to host the show and it wouldn't be safe for many of the fans who would be going and many of the artists and management, workers etc.

I completely agree.

Usually I don't think you should bring politics into entertainment shows but it's Russia. Just like you said it wouldn't be safe and a country like that doesn't deserve to host the show and get profit of it.

To be honest I can't call it at all :giveup: I just think Armenia won't win as their odds are already drifting after the EiC incident.

Robotboy

yeah armenia sucksss live. and we know molly and sanna are amazing live :)

Bellatrix

The stage will have the shape of a diamond. The first pics of the stage have been revealed.

stage1.jpg

stage2.jpg

Read about the stage here

Robotboy

has the outside of the arena changed anything? :rip:

I just heard today for the first time the flawless masterpiece that is Rainmaker by Emmelie de Forest.

I am truly slayed, had it on repeat for hours now.

Miley

OGAE Belarus is the first club to announce their votes this year, giving their 12 points to Sanna Nielsen from Sweden. Other countries that have voted:

OGAE Belarus

12 points go to… Sweden
10 points go to… Armenia
8 points go to… the United Kingdom
7 points go to… Ireland
6 points go to… Russia
5 points go to… Ukraine
4 points go to… Switzerland
3 points go to… Germany
2 points go to… Slovenia
1 point goes to… Austria

OGAE Bulgaria:

12 Points Sweden
10 Points United Kingdom
08 Points Austria
07 Points Ukraine
06 Points Russia
05 Points Belgium
04 Points Armenia
03 Points Greece
02 Points Estonia
01 Points FYR Macedonia

Congratulations to Sanna Nielsen for her second set of 12 points.

:omgexcited:

VforVendetta

The official studio version of the UK's 'Children of the Universe' was unveiled today.

I'm sorry BUT THIS is the real worthy winner. I'm not just saying this because I'm from the UK, but I genuinely think that this song is the best (alongside Azerbaijan) and if this was the song for Sweden or Norway, it would be the hot favourite to win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8540bYBqAM

The UK truly deserves it this year.

Amazing song but I don't think it will win because UK does always the same mistake, they send too quality songs and artists to Eurovision. Eurovision is no quality show and the audience can't really recognise the quality. UK has even send an Andrew Loyd Webber song. like really. :emma: Eurovision doesn't deserve him and can't appreciate him, he is not for Eurovision and of course he will lose. Expecting from Eurovision to vote for such artists is like saying to a wolf to become vegetarian because its not good thing to kill. :emma: He won't.

Robotboy

Amazing song but I don't think it will win because UK does always the same mistake, they send too quality songs and artists to Eurovision. Eurovision is no quality show and the audience can't really recognise the quality. UK has even send an Andrew Loyd Webber song. like really. :emma: Eurovision doesn't deserve him and can't appreciate him, he is not for Eurovision and of course he will lose. Expecting from Eurovision to vote for such artists is like saying to a wolf to become vegetarian because its not good thing to kill. :emma: He won't.

wat? :awkney: UK hasnt send a song good as this since the 90s. they have sucked most of the time since then until now. and people recognized the quality of sweden in 2012 :ohwell:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived