💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Eurovision Song Contest 2014

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

i havent guessed the wrong winner ever   :whitney:

sorry UK but Armenia will win closely over Sweden, and UK will get a good 3rd place

if not Denmark will do it again :udidnt:

I think 2014 will be the first then :teehee:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

I think 2014 will be the first then :teehee:

who do you think? :omg:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Melech

I really hope the UK can win this year. As a Eurovision fan it's depressing having everyone around you hate the show because it's all too "political" and a win would really put the contest back in the public's favour like it did Germany back in 2010. Not only that, but the song is genuinely great and would be a deserving winner IMO.

Fingers crossed for Molly :ohno:

Yes,Germans are really interested in the ESC now. We really support Elaiza this year

Bellatrix

who do you think? :omg:

I don't know who I think yet, but I don't think Armenia feels like a Eurovision winner. It may be the ESC fans favorite but I don't think the regular viewers will agree.

One you shouldn't forget though, is Azerbaijan. A good singer with a great, beautiful song... and it's Azerbaijan. Of course it will join in the top.

Bellatrix

Still haven't got tickets for Eurovision? It's the last chance on Friday! The very last tickets will be released Friday 4th of April at 10.00 CET on billetlugen.dk

SH_F_startfinal-1.jpg

I don't know who I think yet, but I don't think Armenia feels like a Eurovision winner. It may be the ESC fans favorite but I don't think the regular viewers will agree.

One you shouldn't forget though, is Azerbaijan. A good singer with a great, beautiful song... and it's Azerbaijan. Of course it will join in the top.

I completely agree on Armenia. It's obviously not a winners song and people will realise it closer to the time when rehearsals come about I expect. The staging won't live up to the (admittedly awesome) video.

The one thing the UK has over other countries this year is the instant appeal. The "power to the people" chant especially really sticks in your head. The other favourites don't really have a hook as strong as that.

I expect Undo to be this year's fan flop and I don't think Azerbaijan is instant enough to win. It's my second place but it took a few listens to grow on me, at first I was like "meh"...

Miley

I completely agree on Armenia. It's obviously not a winners song and people will realise it closer to the time when rehearsals come about I expect. The staging won't live up to the (admittedly awesome) video.

The one thing the UK has over other countries this year is the instant appeal. The "power to the people" chant especially really sticks in your head. The other favourites don't really have a hook as strong as that.

I expect Undo to be this year's fan flop and I don't think Azerbaijan is instant enough to win. It's my second place but it took a few listens to grow on me, at first I was like "meh"...

Bookmark me when Sweden ends top 2 in the final

Melech

I think tho that Elaiza also have very good Chances to Win

The online charts are nothing. For example I think that Estonia will be in top15 at least this year because the song is super catchy. It is low in charts because fans hate the loreen-copy performance. But still SONG is catchy.

On the other side - Austria is on high places in the charts and stuff but we must note that ESC fans are mostly gay so of course they support LGBT entry. The casual viewers in May will just tell Wtf and won't vote for Austria.

Bookmark me when Sweden ends top 2 in the final

I'll be surprised if it comes anywhere near tbh. I love the song tho :)

Miley

The online charts are nothing. For example I think that Estonia will be in top15 at least this year because the song is super catchy. It is low in charts because fans hate the loreen-copy performance. But still SONG is catchy.

On the other side - Austria is on high places in the charts and stuff but we must note that ESC fans are mostly gay so of course they support LGBT entry. The casual viewers in May will just tell Wtf and won't vote for Austria.

I disagree with your view on the Estonian song. Will probably end 20-25

But regarding Austria you're right

Michael

The official studio version of the UK's 'Children of the Universe' was unveiled today.

I'm sorry BUT THIS is the real worthy winner. I'm not just saying this because I'm from the UK, but I genuinely think that this song is the best (alongside Azerbaijan) and if this was the song for Sweden or Norway, it would be the hot favourite to win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8540bYBqAM

The UK truly deserves it this year.

Melech

The official studio version of the UK's 'Children of the Universe' was unveiled today.

I'm sorry BUT THIS is the real worthy winner. I'm not just saying this because I'm from the UK, but I genuinely think that this song is the best (alongside Azerbaijan) and if this was the song for Sweden or Norway, it would be the hot favourite to win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8540bYBqAM

The UK truly deserves it this year.

I dont understand the love for this song. Its nothing special. Spanish entry should win. It is clearly the best.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived