Featured Posts

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcSVjurTOJ4

Omg. AMAZING

that is so hard to sing :laughga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Another year full of ballads :awkney:

It's either ballads or mindless party songs. I wish there was something in between, like Gaga's style (or Loreen!)

Russia's entry is getting so much hate on YouTube because of Crimea :awkney: Poor girls haven't done anything to Crimea

But the song sounds so dated

Michael

Molly Smitten-Downes just got signed to Warner Music UK today!!! :party: Congrats to her.

Miley

Molly Smitten-Downes just got signed to Warner Music UK today!!! :party: Congrats to her.

They know it's between ha and Sanna sis   :party:

Michael

They know it's between ha and Sanna sis   :party:

I like Sanna's song, but Molly should win :excited2: Don't you think that Romania also have a chance? They seem to be drumming up a lot of support online.

Miley

I like Sanna's song, but Molly should win :excited2: Don't you think that Romania also have a chance? They seem to be drumming up a lot of support online.

If Sanna doesn't win I hope Molly does! I like the song, it is very Lorde-ish!    :buy dark horse on iTunes-xcited:

No it's all hype. I mean if we'd have send Helena Paparizou then everyone would say "Stockholm 2014 for a hundred per cent!"

The Romanian duo were great back in 2010, but their new song is just.. meh! Like Hungary, it has some potential... but it won't do that much. A top 10 for sure, maybe even top 5.

I predict:

UK/Sweden will win

Top 7 (random order including UK & Sweden)

Armenia, Norway, Hungary, Romania, Azerbaijan

Michael

If Sanna doesn't win I hope Molly does! I like the song, it is very Lorde-ish!    :buy dark horse on iTunes-xcited:

No it's all hype. I mean if we'd have send Helena Paparizou then everyone would say "Stockholm 2014 for a hundred per cent!"

The Romanian duo were great back in 2010, but their new song is just.. meh! Like Hungary, it has some potential... but it won't do that much. A top 10 for sure, maybe even top 5.

I predict:

UK/Sweden will win

Top 7 (random order including UK & Sweden)

Armenia, Norway, Hungary, Romania, Azerbaijan

I agree that the Romanian song isn't very good.

Miley

I agree that the Romanian song isn't very good.

Will you watch the semifinals too? :party:

Michael

Will you watch the semifinals too? :party:

Hmmm maybe. I do sometimes, not every year tho. But I always listen to all the songs.

Miley

Hmmm maybe. I do sometimes, not every year tho. But I always listen to all the songs.

I see!

I've always watched the semifinals! ESC is not complete without them! ;)

Sooo excited to see how the new set is for Sannas performances. She'll wear a dress for ESC (and probably a new color) more sparkle, new lightning! They will make it more "Euphoria" - more modern!  :excited2:  :excited2:

I really hope the UK can win this year. As a Eurovision fan it's depressing having everyone around you hate the show because it's all too "political" and a win would really put the contest back in the public's favour like it did Germany back in 2010. Not only that, but the song is genuinely great and would be a deserving winner IMO.

Fingers crossed for Molly :ohno:

Robotboy

i havent guessed the wrong winner ever  :whitney:

sorry UK but Armenia will win closely over Sweden, and UK will get a good 3rd place

if not Denmark will do it again :udidnt:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived