Current Top 3:

1. Sweden - 93p

2. Austria - 64p

3. Israel - 55p

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

There were horrible songs in 2011 and 2010 and they got support from fans.

Not to mention 2008.. that kind of song is the ones that belongs on the last places in the semi finals :rip:

There were horrible songs in 2011 and 2010 and they got support from fans.

OMG I agree. Only Spanish entries I have liked are 2012 and 2014.

But we always ended like in the 24th position

I agree that she wasn't the best singer there but she was doing a choreography, Pastora Soler was just standing there.

Qhat's the thing of doing a choregraphy if you can't even sing and breathe properly?

It is about singing, not dancing.

DrewStevens

OMG I agree. Only Spanish entries I have liked are 2012 and 2014.

But we always ended like in the 24th position

Qhat's the thing of doing a choregraphy if you can't even sing and breathe properly?

It is about singing, not dancing.

It's about performing too. If it was only about a good vocal performance then the contestants wouldn't be allowed to have dancers, backdrops or lights. And Loreen did a great job, she won and she deserved it. You may think it is overrated but that's not a fact, it's just your simple opinion.

It's about performing too. If it was only about a good vocal performance then the contestants wouldn't be allowed to have dancers, backdrops or lights. And Loreen did a great job, she won and she deserved it. You may think it is overrated but that's not a fact, it's just your simple opinion.
so an opinion is what you are saying (that she really deserved to win)

DrewStevens

so an opinion is what you are saying (that she really deserved to win)

yeah but a majority of people thinks the same, that's why she won, she deserved it because people liked what she did.

Melech

The stage looks awesome. But I don't get why Austria keeps getting points, they're not that good tbh :huh:

because those votings are fan voting and the fans are mostly gay. (no offense) and a lot support her/him. The voting arent really representative at all 

because those votings are fan voting and the fans are mostly gay. (no offense) and a lot support her/him. The voting arent really representative at all

But I usually agree with them, that's why I'm so shocked :spin:

I just got a burn from all the tea you spilled :tea:

yeah but a majority of people thinks the same, that's why she won, she deserved it because people liked what she did.

Let's not talk about how voti g works, I thinkw e all know lol

DrewStevens

Let's not talk about how voti g works, I thinkw e all know lol

I'm not talking only about Eurovision. Euphoria was the most successful song even before the final and Loreen has the biggest fanbase now.

I'm not talking only about Eurovision. Euphoria was the most successful song even before the final and Loreen has the biggest fanbase now.

Do not get me wrong, I agree that she is a truly talented artist. I have most of her songs in my iPod and I have followed her since 2012. However, I am just stating that she was clearly not the best IN THE CONTEST.

DrewStevens

Do not get me wrong, I agree that she is a truly talented artist. I have most of her songs in my iPod and I have followed her since 2012. However, I am just stating that she was clearly not the best IN THE CONTEST.

I don't think it was that clearly because almost everybody knew that she was going to win. I cannot think of any song+singer better than her. And please don't say Spain because the song was mediocre

Educate them :whitney:

PREACH :whitney:

I don't think it was that clearly because almost everybody knew that she was going to win. I cannot think of any song+singer better than her. And please don't say Spain because the song was mediocre

Odds sometimes darken people's mind.

Euphoria is actually a really mediocre song too, it is just like saying Gangnam Style is a masterpiece. Just because a song is popular it doesn't mean it is good

• Admin locked this topic

Archived