Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Youtube stats on APPLAUSE are dramatic

BoomMonster

Featured Posts

BoomMonster

The music video is kinda forgotten, i mean I just checked the daily stats and looks like its receding from the 3 million views a day.

971sv5.png

Guys, what we need to do now is instead of listening to applause in iTunes, we'd better stream it online. Inb4 comments that I care too much about her success - I do care a bit, because just by doing small things we can make a big difference. :worship:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Ryan

How about we just watch the video when we feel like it and want to watch cause we enjoy it rather than just playing a video 100 times on mute for some views and enjoy life and the music, not just the sales and views. :noparty:

I've already told. This fanbase don't support Lady Gaga enough when we're talking about views. We could get more than 10 million views in one day. Well prove you care and replay the song on youtube. And if you don't wanna listen to the song? Well just mute the sound.

BoomMonster

How about we just watch the video when we feel like it and want to watch cause we enjoy it rather than just playing a video 100 times on mute for some views and enjoy life and the music, not just the sales and views. :noparty:

sorry but did i mention at least a thing of what u said above?

read the post again please. please.

Evan Peters

omg who ****ing cares. Some of you are so pressed about streams and chart #'s. Good lord.

emma roberts is an abuser

2 weeks since the view got released and 43M views seems perfectly fine. 

+ big promo for applause coming. Why do you guys worry?

It's just because the video, while great and artistic, isn't something that would be spread around a lot, it's doesn't have a 'viral' quality.

I've already told. This fanbase don't support Lady Gaga enough when we're talking about views. We could get more than 10 million views in one day. Well prove you care and replay the song on youtube. And if you don't wanna listen to the song? Well just mute the sound.

Too much hassle, sorry.

This. Start the music, stop the drama. **** the sales, Gaga says herself she'd rather be "poor and happy than rich and alone." As long as she can perform and make us happy, that's all that matters. She's going to be relevant regardless of whether or not she has the most watched music video on youtube.

Archived