Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga responds to Popjustice!

yxi

Featured Posts

I still fan for Swine simply because I NEED TO HEAR IT IN A CLUB and i want the studio version NOW :messga:

But s-x dreams would be eaten alive by the 'blurred lines' friendly radio of 2013 :party:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have any problem with Sex Dreams becoming the next single.

But I really wanna get that Telephone continuation too. I hope Gaga doesn't change her mind about that and scrap the idea

I still fan for Swine simply because I NEED TO HEAR IT IN A CLUB and i want the studio version NOW :messga:

But s-x dreams would be eaten alive by the 'blurred lines' friendly radio of 2013 :party:

Why though? Sex Dreams is just as s-xy if not more interesting than Blurred Lines from a female's perspective.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Why though? Sex Dreams is just as s-xy if not more interesting than Blurred Lines from a female's perspective.

By eaten alive I meant DEVOURED by the public. Like, in a good way! They would go nuts for it :party:

I think no matter what, Aura will at some point be a single because its the Telephone continuation! So lets not worry and just let Sex Dreams be the second single. :legend:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

SummerGirl21

I think it was meant in a positive way.

While I agree Aura shouldn't be the second single, it needs to be at some point. That article was way too dramatic about it doing poorly. People like the song and that's all that matters.

Sex Dreams will slay iTunes, Amazon, the radio, the American (and international) public. 

But... Madonna comparisons will happen. Oh well, over it.

Blue Jeans

s-x dreams for single n2 then  :roll:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

MonsterMarty

Sex dreams is gonna be her s-xiest/suggestive radio pop song since love game tbh :legend:

I think If U Seek Amy was a bit further out there... but this will top it all.

Glad Gaga sees this and from the looks of the likes/favs Monsters are starting to see that we need to get a GP track out to prep our loins for the Aura video as single 3 or even 4.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived