💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Raps "Ratchet" at London Club

Petrichor

Featured Posts

If AB had just kept her homophobic comments to herself we'd have magic. What a shame.

What did she say?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be even funnier if Gaga is rapping Azealia's part and then releases the song on ARTPOP without her LMAO!!!

What did she say?

She called Perez Hilton a f***** and said he had a whistling floppy a**hole.   She was right of course but it's still wrong to say publically on so many levels. 

I think she said other stuff too but I don't remember.  

It would be even funnier if Gaga is rapping Azealia's part and then releases the song on ARTPOP without her LMAO!!!

Or better, she gets one of Azealia's nemesis female rappers to do it in her place. (Iggy Azalea, etc)

charliekelso

Hmm... I can see these azealia fights being just buzz for this to be the second single (in a video where they fight each other with rap).

This is just me trying to have some hope about azealia though.

She being dumb and losing every possible fanbase is more likely.

Or better, she gets one of Azealia's nemesis female rappers to do it in her place. (Iggy Azalea, etc)

OMFG that would give me life!! LOL

Bringing Iggy Azalea on the song would be GENIUS. :worship:

I'm here for this

Hmm... I can see this azealia fights being just buzz for this to be the second single (in a video where they fight each other with rap).

This is just me trying to have some hope about azealia though.

She being dumb and losing every possible fanbase is more likely.

Now that I think about it, This all may be a publicity stunt to get people talking about Azealia/Gaga feud and then release a song together. POW!!!!

Archived