Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Jewels and Drugs" Confirmed

Skins

Featured Posts

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I listened to it second time, and it really grow on me...I really can't wait for the studio version!

Does anyone have lyrics? 

Vernier

your mom is tragic

:lmao:

how does it fit the theme of ARTPOP? so uncohesive

Like she's said many times, I think the only real "theme" of ARTPOP is 'fun, light' music(with the exception of I Wanna Be With You), so it all kinda fits, even though it's not really EDM or dance :shrug:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Like she's said many times, I think the only real "theme" of ARTPOP is 'fun, light' music(with the exception of I Wanna Be With You), so it all kinda fits, even though it's not really EDM or dance :shrug:

she should throw in also the jazz collab with Tony Bennet   NOT!

seriously...who at Interscope is overseeing the final track-listing? 

Vernier

she should throw in also the jazz collab with Tony Bennet   NOT!

seriously...who at Interscope is overseeing the final track-listing?

Someone who I assume knows a lot more than some random Madonna fan over the internet, that's for sure :yes:

Someone who I assume knows a lot more than some random Madonna fan over the internet, that's for sure :yes:

why drag Madonna into this? i asked a perfect valid question. 

about as aurally pleasing to me as the faint, dissonant, passing murmurs of a half aborted foetus.  but it's cool that you guys like it.

Of course you guys don't like it, as expected :roll: you're all here for Gaga being experimental and forgetting the GP completely. :roll: Seriously get over your pre-conceived ideas of who and what Gaga is... At the end of the day, she is a pop star who will continue to make fun, catchy music. This song is fresh and new for Gaga and it opens up a whole new fanbase for Gaga with the Hip hop community. It's good to have respect in all genres, that way you can become a legend much easier. This song is epic.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Vernier

about as aurally pleasing to me as the faint, dissonant, passing murmurs of a half aborted foetus.  but it's cool that you guys like it.

:rofl: Harsh

why drag Madonna into this? i asked a perfect valid question.

Your repeated Gaga shade over and over masked as some kinda criticism is getting very boring. Okay here's an answer: someone who knows better than some random fan over the internet, I assume. Better now? :)

dontbesweet

Gaga's bits are great, so hopefully when we get a studio version someone will be able to make a 'Gaga only' version of it.

I never ever get the obsession with adding a rapper for the sake of it; I didn't feel like they added anything to the song at all.

Your repeated Gaga shade over and over masked as some kinda criticism is getting very boring. Okay here's an answer: someone who knows better than some random fan over the internet, I assume. Better now? :)

oh please stop with the shade  :haha:

Some of you must have not listened or don't even care what she said before performing the song. "I wanted to set myself free of this box, this box they put you in Pop Music, "It's like I have to stay in the box to be a good doll. I don't wanna be in the box........ i wanna be outside the box with all of you."  Plus she even said "This song is a little bit different from what I made before but I made it because I'm a fan of all different kinds of music" She loves Rap, Trap, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, all kinds of music. To me its the fans that's trying to put her in the box instead of Pop music. Too explore out her comfort zone and conquer all genres is a true artist. The songs SLAYS and you will DEAL.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived