💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Jewels and Drugs" Confirmed

Skins

Featured Posts

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did yall listen to her speech before performing it? She's definitely trying to branch out and not be put in a box of only doing pop. That's also good advice for the fans....

I don't like it. Not because of the genre or because of the rapping, but the lyrics. It's kind of dumb imo.

But, I'm really glad to see her branch out. I hope there's a harder rap song on the album.

edit: the synth playing is cool, I like that. I don't now if Gaga's a good rapper, but I wanna see her try that along with the featured rappers.

edit 2: I wonder what the album version is like. Skellington_Guns pointed out that Gaga's vocals are a little loud, and it does kinda make it wonky. I'm excited to hear how it'll be.

3 points in and ready for more

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Wow, this song has a possibility of being featured on like 105.1 (A rap radio station in NYC/NJ area), that would really help ARTPOP grow among other genres, i.e like rihanna and nikki.

AMAZING SONG. Her stupid BTW era fans can get out of here, this is what ive been waiting for.

FUN, RAW, CRAZY GAGA. GO GIRL!

Yikes.

It's growing on me the more I think about it. Not my favorite, but I'm liking it far more than ARTPOP.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived