💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Jewels and Drugs" Confirmed

Skins

Featured Posts

giskardsb

The video would be like an extended "cake".

I'm not convinced the "d--gs" is meant to be taken literally.  She might mean it as in "love is a d--g" since it is rhymed with Love in the next stanza.  Don't want you Jewels, I want your d--gs.  Don't want your money, want your love.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rivingtonrebels

the VISUALS on that concept plus all the potential risque connotations are hysterical

oh my god I KNOW, right???

:tea: this is only part I don't like as it seems like something lil Wayne would write :deadbanana:

lil wayne is way dirtier tbh

The song's just confusing. She sings "don't want your money, want your love" and then sings "we know how to make that money" and how great money is.  :huh:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

C'mon people! Can we just be pozitive? It was the time to make more urban songs. Her voice suits every genre and this one is really catchy. She had already said that she made hip hop song. I was afraid back then but now I cant stop listening it.

This will be her starstruck 2.0 and this time it will be a single.

giskardsb

Interscope: "Gaga, can you put a rapper on one of your tracks? It worked for Just Dance. "

Gaga: "ummmm..... Surrrre. "

I didn't like it as much as the other songs, but I'll just wait for the album version.

When Gaga said they wouldn't let T.I. into the country :hehe:

ChavaWM

Excuse me but why aren't we discussing the hook:

SLAP HONEY ON YOUR PANCAKE

WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE THAT MONAAAAY

Lololololol

inb4 gaga releases a video lying on and ruining a huge stack of giant pancakes, just like that "cake" teaser video lol

I really like the song and it's growing on me. I really don't know how I'd feel about it being a single though, I just can't see it for some reason! Overall I think it's great and Gaga's bits are super catchy.

I can also see why people don't like and I don't really think it's fair for people to shut those opinions down by saying "Gaga can't be put in a box. You should like it because it's something different for her" etc. If people don't like it that's fine, it doesn't mean they don't want to see her try different things; it's just that this particular song might not appeal to them.

Like I said, I really like it and can't get the "honey on your pancake" lyric out of my head!!

J e s s e

this song was a mess (minus gagas verses), but il judge it when i hear it on the album

:tea: Wish she'd of collabarated woth Jay tho :nails:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

I actually couldn't wait for the song to finish when she was playing it at the festival, I really hate it. And I'm not going to apologize for having an opinion just like many users in this thread are talking about it like it's actually gonna become a #1 smash hit :smh:

You loving a song =/= it being a hit. Get that straight, just like many people (including myself) liked Swine, but saying it's gonna sh!t all over Applause and and win her fans is beyond delusional. And quite frankly, I am not here for that sh!t. I thought one rapper was enough, but 3 was too much for me.

And I don't see this song ever becoming a single, and not even coming close to that. This isn't some Sheisse/DITD situation, this is some The Queen/FOHL type of mess.

Now give me some more Aura and ARTPOP :legend:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived